Windows 10: Wireless 360 adapter not working since update

Discus and support Wireless 360 adapter not working since update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm unable to install the drivers manually using the device manager. It installs the driver but as soon as I close the menu it stays as unknown device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Johnny2810, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Wireless 360 adapter not working since update

I'm unable to install the drivers manually using the device manager. It installs the driver but as soon as I close the menu it stays as unknown device so it wont let me pair the controller with the adapter.

submitted by /u/Johnny2810
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Johnny2810, Sep 18, 2020

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Xbox 360 wireless adapter not working for windows 10

what if i cant find the driver in list in the window after step 6? i can see the driver in the device manager in a separate spot from the hid complaint device that shows up when wheel is connected to the wireless adapter but in the update driver section
    after step 6 i cant find it

mrpeterpan, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Corvas667 Win User

Wireless 360 adapter not working since update

Xbox 360 controller wont sync with Wireless adapter for windows 10

My Xbox 360 controller wont sync with the Wireless adapter for windows 10.

I have bought just bought the Wireless adapter for windows 10 because to connect my 360 controller to my PC.

On the microsoft website itself it says it works for "Any" Xbox wireless controller (Xbox draadloze adapter voor Windows 10 | Xbox)

But for some reason it wont sync with mine.

Windows 10 is up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled the receiver 2 times already.

Is there a step that i am missing or doesnt this receiver wont work for all the wireless xbox controllers?

Corvas667, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Wireless 360 adapter not working since update

1. Wireless 360 adapter not working since update - Similar Threads - Wireless 360 adapter

2. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  3. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  4. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter not working on windows 10 part2: Since recently the Xbox Controller 360 wireless Adapter, which I had managed to install and use on my Windows 10 PC, does not work any more. The procedure to reinstall the drivers as Xbox Peripheral > Xbox Wireless Receiver any version returns a successful message, but the...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Discovered a little while ago that my wireless xbox 360 controller + headset has crackling / potato quality audio. Microphone works fine as does the controller. It did not used to be like this. After some investigation it appears update 2004 broke something. Anyway to fix?...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Device Not Migrated

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter Device Not Migrated: My Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter was working perfectly until this week. Every once in a while the device would show up as new and unknown, and I would just go into Device Manager and update the driver manually and it would begin working again. Today when I tried to update the...
  8. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter to PC. It does not make a sound when plugged in, it does not show up on the device manger nor does it's LED light up. I have installed the drivers from this website...
  10. wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows

wireless xbox 360 controller adapter for windows: i just got an xbox 360 controller adapter for my computer an it worked when i used it at my friends house but now it wont pair at mine the second the xbox controller pairs the light goes out on the adapter and it also doesnt nrealise the adapter is an adapter because now it...