Windows 10: Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

Discus and support Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, we have several kits of Wireless 900 Desktop at my work. Too often the dongle stops working. Is there any possibility to get a new dongle to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anna PannaQ, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

Hi, we have several kits of Wireless 900 Desktop at my work. Too often the dongle stops working. Is there any possibility to get a new dongle to work with the keyboard and mouse or do we have to through away those keyboards and mouses everytime? As faar as I've searched for information I cannot see that it's possivle, but it seems like such waste to through away it.../AP

:)

Anna PannaQ, Sep 21, 2021

2. Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Wireless 850 Desktop (keyboard and mouse) and unfortunately the USB dongle got broken.

Is it possible to order a replacement part that will work with the existing devices without buying a totally new set?

Thank you.

Rafael Mac Menz, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Wireless 850 Desktop (keyboard and mouse) and unfortunately the USB dongle got broken.

Is it possible to order a replacement part that will work with the existing devices without buying a totally new set?

Thank you.

Greg

CyberGregHu, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

usb wireless dongle.

Hi all, I recently had my daughters desktop down to clean and format all went well until I tried to connect to the internet, it will only connect through the cable I tried the usb wireless dongle I have but it couldn't find the drivers so I left it thinking when she pluged In her usb wireless dongle it would find it but she is getting the same message, would it be better to get her a wireless card, she has BT fibre up to 40mbps, if so any sugestions.

cookiemonster, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

1. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken - Similar Threads - Wireless 900 Desktop

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  4. I have a brand new WIN11 home PC and a new Wireless 900 Desktop with a USB dongle - the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a brand new WIN11 home PC and a new Wireless 900 Desktop with a USB dongle - the...: I have tried connecting this way.No batteries in mouse or keyboardPower on PC**** dongle to USB portAdd batteries to Keyboard - the green light comes on but goes off after a whileAdd batteries to the mouse and turn it onNeither keyboard or mouse work...
  5. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  6. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  7. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  9. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900: Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the...
  10. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540