Windows 10: Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

Discus and support Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I got a MS wireless 900 mouse-keyboard set, recently the mouse always turn off once I click/move the mouse. After I switch on the power, the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Acecheung1, May 9, 2020.

1. Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

I got a MS wireless 900 mouse-keyboard set, recently the mouse always turn off once I click/move the mouse. After I switch on the power, the mouse lights on and go power off when I move/click it again...I turn the power-save function of USB already in Win10, any advice?

:)

Acecheung1, May 9, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 9, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 9, 2020
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly

1. Wireless 900 mouse power off quickly - Similar Threads - Wireless 900 mouse

2. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  3. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900: My PC : ===================== Main board : MSI X370 XPower Gaming Titanium MS-7A31 Prossesor : AMD Ryzen 1800X Graphic Chart : nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 & GB Software : Win 10 Ultimate updated Problem : ===================== My "Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900" is...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  6. Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works

Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard Not Working Mouse Works: I am using the keyboard/mouse with a Surface 7, and while the mouse works fine, the keyboard input doesn't. Steps I have taken: 1 Replace Batteries 2 Try keyboard/mouse on different device Dell laptop running windows 10 3 Uninstall/Reinstall drivers 4 Update WIndows 5...
  7. 900 wireless keyboard and mouse

900 wireless keyboard and mouse: We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged into laptop is not working and because of that we can’t use the keyboard and/or mouse. We tried changing the USB port on the...
  8. Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard

Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard: How do i activate the numbers pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-900-keyboard/f47cf1f0-c599-4cc4-a4ab-cb54123d295c
  9. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  10. Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags

Logitech M705 mouse and Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 lags: Hi, I have issues with mouse and keyboard lags. I have tried to solve this problem for several months, but I cant figure out the reason. What I have tried: - Updating all drivers, including newest BIOS - Uninstalled mouse in Device manager - Connected to another...