Windows 10: Wireless Adapter AC 9462 won’t work

Discus and support Wireless Adapter AC 9462 won’t work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i boot my pc up my pc cant find and internet options. It has the monitor symbol with the red x in it. I then have gone to device manager and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NateLk, Jul 30, 2019.

1. NateLk Win User

Wireless Adapter AC 9462 won’t work

When i boot my pc up my pc cant find and internet options. It has the monitor symbol with the red x in it. I then have gone to device manager and tried troubleshoot, it says the adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems or a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. I have tried uninstalling the driver and shutting down then rebooting and having it auto installed. All of this doesn’t work. Also for info im not using an ethernet cable.

What should i do next?

:)

NateLk, Jul 30, 2019

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Miracast not working with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter

Hi Larry,

Disabled wireless frequency band is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend checking the band frequency settings. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Network adapters to expand.
    • Right-click the Wireless-AC Network Controller, then click Properties.
    • Click Band in Advanced. Then set it to Auto
      and click OK.
    • Check if your adapter could work now.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jul 30, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

TRENDnet Announces High Gain Wireless AC USB Adapter

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces from the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas, Nevada, the AC600 High Gain Wireless USB Adapter, model TEW-806UBH -- which offers significantly extended coverage and increased connection speeds at range. TRENDnet's TEW-806UBH connects a Windows or Mac computer to a Wireless AC network at 433 Megabits per second (Mbps) speeds or to a Wireless N network at 150 Megabits per second (Mbps) speeds.

The adapter's high gain antenna significantly increases wireless coverage of a connected computer as compared to other Wireless AC adapters. The adjustable antenna rotates and tilts to further improve wireless connectivity. Additionally, the TEW-806UBH maintains much higher connection speeds when located far from the connected wireless router or access point.

Wireless Adapter AC 9462 won’t work 26a_thm.jpg

"Wireless AC offers tremendous connection speeds, however wireless coverage can be an issue at times," stated Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "The TEW-806UBH maximizes your computer's wireless coverage within an existing Wireless AC network."

Additional Information
    • TEW-806UBH Warranty: 3 year limited
    • TEW-806UBH Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this March, 2014
    • TEW-806UBH MSRP: $39.99

btarunr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Wireless Adapter AC 9462 won’t work - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter 9462

2. IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working: Hi - my desktop won't connect to WiFi. The error I am getting says: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."The WiFi is hidden In Device Manager, under Network Adapters.Is...
  3. IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Wireless-AC 9462 - Hidden and Stopped Working: Hi - my desktop won't connect to WiFi. The error I am getting says: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."The WiFi is hidden In Device Manager, under Network Adapters.Is...
  4. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working: Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working. It posted a code 10 error and refuses to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-wireless-ac-9462-not-working/6da58b94-8fd9-48a9-b6c2-8700ac1e7896
  5. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working: Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working. It posted a code 10 error and refuses to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-wireless-ac-9462-not-working/6da58b94-8fd9-48a9-b6c2-8700ac1e7896
  6. IntelR Wireless AC 9462 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR Wireless AC 9462 code 10 error: Today, all of a sudden, my Asus laptop cannot connect to the internet. Wifi connection isn't shown at all. When I went to the troubleshooting it said that Intel wireless AC 9462 adapter was experiencing driver or hardware related problems. I tried resetting, uninstalling,...
  7. IntelR Wireless AC 9462 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless AC 9462 code 10 error: Today, all of a sudden, my Asus laptop cannot connect to the internet. Wifi connection isn't shown at all. When I went to the troubleshooting it said that Intel wireless AC 9462 adapter was experiencing driver or hardware related problems. I tried resetting, uninstalling,...
  8. Intel Wireless AC-9462 Not working

Intel Wireless AC-9462 Not working: I have a Powerspec B744 with i7-9700K, Intel AC-9462 wireless adapter not working. I have updated the driver from the Intel site, uninstalled/rebooted/installed the adapter from the device manager. The adapter can see and connect to available networks. When I run the...
  9. How do I get my Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 adapter: How do I get my Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 adapter to stop experiencing driver or hardware-related problems?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-intelr-wireless-ac-9462-adapter/2d6c7b76-e3e1-4626-9b75-472281b7803d
  10. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.

Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.: I was working properly on my Dell G3 laptop this afternoon and suddenly wifi was disconnected, even the WLAN icon was gone. I got this laptop only two months ago and I believe it was pre-installed latest October version of Windows 10. I've tried: 1. Uninstall the drive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless ac 9462 not working

2. the intel(r) wireless-ac 9462 adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

3. intel wireless ac 9462 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

4. 9462,
  5. Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0,
  6. programme wifi iltel ac_9462,
  7. intel wifi ac9462 connection uses