Windows 10: Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Discus and support Wireless Adapter Error Code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello There, I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohamedHafiz_249, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Hello There,

I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I canceled the installation and went into my Windows 10, I found that the WiFi icon had gone and there is a red cross in place of it .. I went to the device manager and ticked 'Show Hidden Devices' .. I go to my 'Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adapter' and clicked on properties .. there it says 'Currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45). To fix this problem reconnect this device to the computer.", and also I recognized my Bluetooth icon not there I went to the device in device manager and found the same error (code 45) ...

So.. How can I solve this problem .. Is it just a hardware problem that can't be solved without reconnecting the devices ? (I don't have experience of opening the case of laptop to reconnect these hardware pieces)

:)

MohamedHafiz_249, Aug 24, 2019
  2. TTSalo Win User

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Hello everyone,

I have a one-year-old ASUS Vivobook laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 and an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless adapter. I have had a recurring issue with the device disappearing from Device Manager. I first encountered this issue last November, but,
    unfortunately, I am not able to say whether the device was then shown as a hidden device, as it is now. Now, I can see that the error code 45 (Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer) is displayed under the device's properties. In
    November, I resolved the issue by performing a full reinstallation of Windows, which leads me to think that the problem is not hardware-related. I last used WiFi with this device on 12 January, and the device had disappeared when I started the laptop on 13
    Jan. No updates had taken place between these bootups. So far, I have tried the following measures:

• Updating all drivers with Intel Driver & Support Assistant
    • Updating the Wireless adapter driver manually
    • Installing all Windows updates
    • Removing the device in order to have Windows install new drivers automatically
    • Rolling back to a week-old system recovery point
    • Booting in safe mode to perform sfc /scannow, which restored some corrupt files. A CBS log is available, if necessary.
    • Running Windows Defender Offline
    I can currently use an Ethernet connection as the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is available. Curiously enough, upon booting up the laptop on 13 January, when the Wireless adapter had disappeared for the first time in January, the events tab of the
    Ethernet device show the following events, in chronological order:

• 19:42 Device deleted
    • 19:47 Device install requested
    • 19:47 Device configured (oem15.inf)
    • 19:47 Device started (rt640x64)
    Similar events have taken place regarding all 8 WAN Miniports listed under the Network adapters, but not concerning the Wireless adapter. The Wireless adapter's only event in January is my manual deletion on the 14th. Does this provide any insight to my
    issue? No other events regarding the Ethernet adapter have taken place before these since the reinstallation in November. Needless to say, I hope that I don't have to resort to reinstalling the OS every three months. Is it worthwhile to have a shop take a
    look inside the laptop? Could the adapter have become physically disconnected? Is it integrated within the motherboard?

Thank you to everyone willing to devote their time to my issue.

TTSalo, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Aug 24, 2019
  4. TTSalo Win User

Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Hi, Vijay, and thanks for your reply.

I have now performed all the tasks you suggested in your post. The troubleshooter stated that I had some updates that had not been installed, so I went ahead and installed them. This did not help with my issue. I had already run DISM and the SFC scan before,
    where some corrupted files were recovered. This did not help either. Finally, I verified that the Windows version I am running was 1803 by rolling back to the version with the means of the repair install described at tenforums.com. After the first bootup after
    rolling back, the wireless adapter was not visible in the Device Manager. I then tried to hook up the Ethernet cable, which made my computer freeze partially. I was not able to use the mouse or the touchpad, but I was able to reboot the laptop with the keyboard.
    This reboot never succeeded, however, as the loading screen of Windows did not progress at all. I was forced to reboot once again by using the power key on my keyboard. After this bootup, I was able to connect to my Wi-Fi and everything seemed to work as usual.
    It has now been less than 24 hours since that moment of joy, and I once again discovered that the wireless adapter is listed under hidden devices with the code 45 in Device Manager. I also discovered that while lifting the edge of my laptop to plug in the
    Ethernet cable, the list of devices in Device Manager seemed to blink and refresh every second or so. I am now considering letting someone take a look inside the laptop to ensure that everything is physically intact.

TTSalo, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

1. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45 - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter Error

2. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  3. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  4. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  6. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  7. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

8. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter: I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden Drivers", I can see...
  9. Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45: Hello everyone, I have a one-year-old ASUS Vivobook laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 and an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless adapter. I have had a recurring issue with the device disappearing from Device Manager. I first encountered this issue last November, but,...
  10. error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

2. wireless adapter code 45