Windows 10: Wireless Adapter Issue

Discus and support Wireless Adapter Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Adapter does not work properly upon restart. I have to go into device manager and disable - then enable every time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wasy68, Aug 21, 2015.

1. wasy68 Win User

Wireless Adapter Issue

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Adapter does not work properly upon restart. I have to go into device manager and disable - then enable every time. Is there a fix?

:)

wasy68, Aug 21, 2015
  2. Moyno1878 Win User

Wireless adapter issues

None of the above methods worked and I am still having no luck connecting to the internet. I had been using an ethernet cable but that has stopping working as well.

Moyno1878, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Moyno1878 Win User
    Wireless adapter issues

I am currently using Windows 10 on my laptop and am having issues with wifi connectivity. When I troubleshoot it, it says that there is a problem with my wireless adapter or access point but it cannot resolve the issue. I can't seem to find any solutions
    online for Windows 10, only Windows 7 or 8.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

Moyno1878, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Wireless Adapter Issue

Needs new drivers from the maker of the motherboard or of the Wireless adapter?

Berton, Aug 21, 2015
  5. brummyfan Win User
    brummyfan, Aug 21, 2015
  6. wasy68 Win User
    My adapter driver is 10.0.0.42. When I try to update from the device manager it says my current version is best. Is it a Windows 10 issue? I wasn't having the problem with Windows 7.

wasy68, Aug 22, 2015
  7. brummyfan Win User
    Download the driver from Acer support site, first try the exact model driver, if that doesn't help, try one model up or down( if your model is v5-131, try the drivers for either v5-123 or v5-132), sometimes it works.
    After downloading, backup your current driver, go to Device manager, right click, Properties, uninstall the driver, don't restart, then install the downloaded driver.
    Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Adapter Issue

1. Wireless Adapter Issue - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter Issue

2. Wireless adapter issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter issue: I had to force restart my surface laptop because it was sluggish and couldyt do anything. When it restarted, the network adapter won’t connect to WiFi and seems to be an error in device manager....
  3. Wireless adapter issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter issue: I had to force restart my surface laptop because it was sluggish and couldyt do anything. When it restarted, the network adapter won’t connect to WiFi and seems to be an error in device manager....
  4. Wireless adapter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Xbox Wireless Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox Wireless Adapter issues: Hello,I feel I have been going round in circles with this problem. Around October last year I bought a wireless adapter for my Xbox One controller after the charger port stopped working for the second time I had already replaced the relevant circuit board once after the port...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter issue: I have been using an Xbox One wireless controller with my PC for about 6 months now. Originally i was using it wired via USB but I purchased a second hand official adapter after issues with the charger port. After syncing first time it worked perfectly and all I had to do...
  7. Issues with wireless WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with wireless WiFi adapter: I’ve done about everything I can to fix a Netgear WiFi adapter that hasn’t worked for over a year. My PC has gone through 3 wireless adapters. They will just stop working entirely on a given day. The light on the adapters won’t even work. Sometimes (rarely) I can get them to...
  8. Issue regarding wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue regarding wireless adapter: I recently tried to update my wireless adapter, it said windows recognised adapter but unable to install due to timeout period expired. My laptop is lenovo 2in 1 14.Name of the adapter is 'Qualcomm Atheros Q3A9377'. I have posted the image of error message Please help i...
  9. Wireless Network Adapter Issue

Wireless Network Adapter Issue: Hi, I just want to follow up on the thread posted by RupertGThompson. I am also experiencing the same problem with my ASUS X441U laptop. I also tried everything, from resetting, updating the driver, and even system restore. I also followed the advice from Gerard Qui about...
  10. Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues

Wireless Adapter MASSIVE issues: Dear all, I have had an HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook since 2016. I have had problems with the wireless adapter before, but nothing that the troubleshooter couldn't fix. The signal icon would suddenly show "no internet connection", and then the troubleshooter would reset...