Windows 10: Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Discus and support Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArturoFragassi, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809.

I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including me.
    I have an Asus with Qualcomm Athros AR9002WB-1NG and as soon as installed the 1903 ver of Win10, I had an intermittent internet droupts, Wifi is connected normal and i the internet works fine for 20-50 second then cutts off randomly.

How ca I solve the problem, thanks !

:)

ArturoFragassi, Jan 13, 2020
  2. johnknopp Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

will not update Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

johnknopp, Jan 13, 2020
  3. W10 - Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update issue

Hi,

Some issues encountered :

• Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. driver update for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter - Erreur 0x800f0203

Tx for your help.

Regards,

Bob De Nard, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

RicardoRodriguez90, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

1. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver - Similar Threads - Wireless adapter qualcomm

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers: I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base drivers lock me to 24 kbs, any help tracking this accursed file would most help...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter issues: Hey guys I cannot access the Internet. the Device-Manager tells me he can‘t find file of Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Adapter Driver. Can someone provide me a Download link or any other help? cheers....
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter Issues: I recently purchased a new Go 2. It was having issues with wifi connection, so I returned it for a refund. I am not buying another unless a concrete solution for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem is found. Here's the deal: A lot of times, the device would connect and...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ASUS Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter how to install

2. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter not connecting to WiFI

3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter asus

4. how to access Qualcomm Atheros AR956x router,
  5. asus Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter driver 2020 wind 10,
  6. Asus F75VC Athros not connecting due Microsoft updat,
  7. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter not connescted,
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter,
  9. how can i fix qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardwar related problems