Windows 10: Wireless Adapter?

Discus and support Wireless Adapter? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to fix "there might be a problem with the wifi adapter"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JansimonRapas, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Wireless Adapter?

How to fix "there might be a problem with the wifi adapter"?

:)

JansimonRapas, Dec 9, 2018

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Wireless Adapter?

wireless display adapter firmware update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the wireless adapter?

2. Are you referring to updating the Wireless display adapter?

If so, I would suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check if there are any updates available.

However, you can try the steps below and check if you are able to update it manually from the computer.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the wireless display adapter is listed, expand it.

4. Right click on the driver and check for updates.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Adapter?

1. Wireless Adapter? - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter

2. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  3. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  4. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  5. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting: Hi, I'm having issues with my Acer Aspire laptop. I've booted it up to find that no WiFi connections are appearing, and I've been offline for several days. My other devices are connected as normal.After some quick research, I've opened Device Manager and found the fault is...
  6. qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  8. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  9. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no networks shown there might be a problem with the wifi adapter