Windows 10: Wireless Adapter?

Discus and support Wireless Adapter? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to fix "there might be a problem with the wifi adapter"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JansimonRapas, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Wireless Adapter?

How to fix "there might be a problem with the wifi adapter"?

:)

JansimonRapas, Dec 9, 2018

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Wireless Adapter?

wireless display adapter firmware update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the wireless adapter?

2. Are you referring to updating the Wireless display adapter?

If so, I would suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check if there are any updates available.

However, you can try the steps below and check if you are able to update it manually from the computer.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the wireless display adapter is listed, expand it.

4. Right click on the driver and check for updates.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Adapter?

1. Wireless Adapter? - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter

2. "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The intel R Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems": Some days I will wake up and turn on my computer and it won't be connected to the internet. When I trouble shoot the problem, the first issue they give me is "You don't have an ethernet cable connected". Of course I don't who needs that when someone invented WIFI!!! The...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot with Asus usb wireless adapter plugged in

Windows 10 won't boot with Asus usb wireless adapter plugged in: PC was working fine with windows 7 when I installed the driver for a ASUS usb N wireless adapter. Once I updated to windows 10 the pc stopped booting when the adapter is plugged in to any usb port. IE: when power bank is energized the pc will normally do a momentary light...
  4. Wireless Xbox Controller Adapter for PC

Wireless Xbox Controller Adapter for PC: Yesterday I got a custom NZXT PC in the mail. I connected my Xbox One elite controller through the Bluetooth adapter and played successfully all day. Today, It would not connect to the Bluetooth adapter and I tried tons of things i found online which includes restarting,...
  5. Wireless Network Adapter for DELL VOSTRO 1014 WINDOWS 10 VER 1903 ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter for DELL VOSTRO 1014 WINDOWS 10 VER 1903 ??: Hey there, I need some help in finding the wireless network adapter drivers. My DELL VOSTRO 1014 has the support of drivers only upto Windows 8.1 but I need to install windows 10 due to some Software Requirements My current network adapter is QUALCOMM ATHEROS AR9285...
  6. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: My wifi is frequently going down. It says I have signal but I can't do anything on the internet. I troubleshoot it and it says the problem found was: Problem with wireless adapter or access point. It also then has a green tick next to it saying fixed. I close the...
  7. wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.

wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.: need a recommendation for a wifi wireless adapter. Installed windows 10 yesterday and system keeps giving me a blue screen that says no internet. Had a discussion with an Microsoft advisor yesterday and he suggested that my netgear adapter probably was the issue....
  8. Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter: my xbox 1 controller was working fine until recent hardware was installed-motherboard,ram & cpu. since then my controller won't connect to the usb dongle i go into device manager & look at usb controller it sayss unknown usb device device description request failed its code...
  9. Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning: Hi All, so after the last win 10 update my xbox wireless adapter no longer functions on my gaming pc. It shows up in device list and says it is working ok, but it will not pair with the xbox one controller. It pairs ok to the same controller on other pcs I have in the...
  10. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter beause driver didn't...

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter beause driver didn't...: I was having problems with my adapter disconnecting and not appearing in network connections on the control panel in settings. So I went through some basic instrutions and found out that the adapter in device manager was not working, i checked that the drivers where updated...