Windows 10: Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10

Discus and support Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Turning my laptop on this morning I found out that neither wireless or Bluetooth are working. Both show Code 10, with Bluetooth showing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ConfusedCactus, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10

Hi,

Turning my laptop on this morning I found out that neither wireless or Bluetooth are working. Both show Code 10, with Bluetooth showing a "STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" and wireless adapter "{Operation Failed}: The requested operation was unsuccessful." This has happened a couple of days prior but then a simple system restart helped. This time I have tried everything, including in no particular order enabling/disabling devices, uninstalling them and doing a hardware scan, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers both factory and Windows, resetting BIOS to default values, uninstalling Microsoft updates though I am not sure if they did in fact get uninstalled, and a system restore. Nothing. I get the same errors as before. Now I'm an experienced user and it obviously looks like a driver error, but I am at my wits' end here: is this a hardware failure after all?

Specs: ASUS ZenBook running a Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The Bluetooth adapter is an Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver version 21.60.0.4 and the network adapter is an Intel Wireless-AC 9560 20.30.0.7; I know there is a 21.60.2.1 which I downloaded and supposedly installed but seems like my system does not recognise them. Any further suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

ConfusedCactus, Jan 17, 2020

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10

Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10

1. Wireless and bluetooth adapters not working simultaneously Code 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless bluetooth adapters

2. bluetooth generic adapter not working code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth generic adapter not working code 43: any fixes on how to fix the generic bluetooth adapter error code 43? cant seem to find a way to fix it. im on windows 11 everything is up to date and restarting the driver or uninstalling and reinstalling and that does nothing at all....
  3. bluetooth generic adapter not working code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth generic adapter not working code 43: any fixes on how to fix the generic bluetooth adapter error code 43? cant seem to find a way to fix it. im on windows 11 everything is up to date and restarting the driver or uninstalling and reinstalling and that does nothing at all....
  4. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  5. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  6. Connect to Two Wireless networks with one adapter simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to Two Wireless networks with one adapter simultaneously: So we have a need to connect to two wireless networks with one adapter. Basically we have one network for communicating locally between devices that does not have internet access by design. We then have a separate network with Internet access. Normally in this situation...
  7. Wireless network adapter error code 10

Wireless network adapter error code 10: So my wirless internet adapter has been getting the error code 10 three times already. For the first two times i managed to fix my wna wireless network adapter for short but now i cant seem to fix it anymore. Ive tried to reset my network, reinstall my wna, run a...
  8. Xbox wireless adapter code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter code 10: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 again in my computer and instead of installing every version from the 2016 i installed until the 2020, i skipped some version using "Windows 10 Update Assistant". I don´t know why, but my adapter didn´t work. It never finished installing...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter For Windows Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter For Windows Code 10: Hi, Every time there is a new Windows 10 update for my PC, my Xbox Wireless Adapter comes up with the error "This device cannot start.(Code 10)". The driver is up to date, I have tried multiple times to uninstall and re-install the drivers and device, all to no avail. I...
  10. Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45: Hello everyone, I have a one-year-old ASUS Vivobook laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 and an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless adapter. I have had a recurring issue with the device disappearing from Device Manager. I first encountered this issue last November, but,...
Tags: