Windows 10: "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

Discus and support "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of a sudden, my Windows 10 desktop computer no longer wants to connect to the wifi router. All other devices phone, tablet, Windows 10 laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tad Deshler, Oct 15, 2021.

1. "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

All of a sudden, my Windows 10 desktop computer no longer wants to connect to the wifi router. All other devices phone, tablet, Windows 10 laptop, MacBook in the house have no issues connecting. I've rebooted desktop a couple times, and restarted the router a couple times. I've run network adapter diagnostics troubleshooter and get the message in the subject line. I've tried updating the driver Qualcomm QCA9565, but system says I already have most recent driver although it was only able to look on the computer with internet access. I've also manually disable/enabled the driver. The dri

:)

Tad Deshler, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Oct 15, 2021
  3. robplumm Win User
    Wireless N networking setup...

I'm looking at getting a new computer in Feb sometime and want to look at setting up the old desktop, new desktop and laptop with a wireless N network.

I've been looking at different products and nothing comes up as blowing the competition away. Main ones I've been looking at are the Linksys WRT350N/WMP300N as well as the Belkin F5D8231-4 WIRELESS ROUTER N1 and Belkin USB N1 (F5D8051).

Guess I'm looking for suggestions on equipment that anyone might have used and had good results with with wireless N.

robplumm, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

"Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other... :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

"Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

1. "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other... - Similar Threads - Wireless association network

2. "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...: All of a sudden, my Windows 10 desktop computer no longer wants to connect to the wifi router. All other devices phone, tablet, Windows 10 laptop, MacBook in the house have no issues connecting. I've rebooted desktop a couple times, and restarted the router a couple times....
  3. "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Wireless association to this network failed" message from desktop computer; all other...: All of a sudden, my Windows 10 desktop computer no longer wants to connect to the wifi router. All other devices phone, tablet, Windows 10 laptop, MacBook in the house have no issues connecting. I've rebooted desktop a couple times, and restarted the router a couple times....
  4. Messaging to the other computer on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Messaging to the other computer on home network: I need the Win 10 home syntax to send a text message to my wife's laptop. Her computer name isasus_laptop and mine is jack-pc. We're both on the home network. Not sure what other information is needed. Also not sure if the command is NET or NET SEND. Both seem to be viable....
  5. Desktop PC cannot see other computers on network

Desktop PC cannot see other computers on network: My windows desktop has recently stopped displaying network connections in file explorer. It is happily connected to the network and communicating as I can access it from my windows laptop. But as far as it is concerned there are no other computers on the network only network...
  6. How to get desktop computer on ethernet to join other network to access wireless printer

How to get desktop computer on ethernet to join other network to access wireless printer: How do you get a computer with ethrnet access ( desktop) to access other wifi networks to allow for wireless printer access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-desktop-computer-on-ethernet-to-join/dc13dbe9-2be6-4deb-8c37-626635ee365c
  7. One computer can't see all the others on the network

One computer can't see all the others on the network: I have four computers on the same network. Three of them can see all the other computers, but one can not. It only sees one computer. I have tried a few things but can't get Computer A lets call it to see any more than one computer. Any help? 114581
  8. Wireless network failed

Wireless network failed: Hello everyone. I got in trouble now. Firstly I found I cannot open start menu with clicking the icon nor pressing win key. Since I can shutdown pc with cmd so I didn't care. Then I found I cannot connect to WiFi.The WiFi around won't be shown on the tab.And I cannot...
  9. Home network - not all computers can see each other

Home network - not all computers can see each other: Hello, Here's my problem. We have three PCs (one a laptop) connected to our router. Mine, is W10 Pro x64, hardwires into the router; my wife has a W10 Home x64 laptop, connected by an ethernet power plug, and downstairs we have a W7 Pro x64 working as a media server....
  10. Still a way to send messages to other computers on the network?

Still a way to send messages to other computers on the network?: I recall years ago with XP I could send messages to other computers on the network. It would appear as a black box. What I don't recall is how this was accomplished. Is this still available with Windows 10? I have the Pro version. Also, if it is available, will it only...