Windows 10: wireless bluetooth connectivity

Discus and support wireless bluetooth connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since a month after one of the windows updates my Lenovo yoga laptop can't connect to bose speaker. I tried to connect with other devices and they all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jassup, Jul 7, 2018.

1. jassup Win User

wireless bluetooth connectivity

Since a month after one of the windows updates my Lenovo yoga laptop can't connect to bose speaker. I tried to connect with other devices and they all connect. This is annoying. The device is in the list but doesn't get somehow seen by my laptop. It worked daily except when Windows updated and I had to restart the pc. But now even restating doesn't work. help please.

:)

jassup, Jul 7, 2018

2. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    Marie Ave, Jul 7, 2018
  4. wireless bluetooth connectivity

Monica Cam, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

wireless bluetooth connectivity

1. wireless bluetooth connectivity - Similar Threads - wireless bluetooth connectivity

2. Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work: Okay, so I have this issue on my computer where the Bluetooth and wifi won't work. Bluetooth network connection shows as not operational and so does Ethernet in "Hardware and connection properties". When I go to device manager they show as working properly though. That...
  3. Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work: Okay, so I have this issue on my computer where the Bluetooth and wifi won't work. Bluetooth network connection shows as not operational and so does Ethernet in "Hardware and connection properties". When I go to device manager they show as working properly though. That...
  4. Wireless connection and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless connection and Bluetooth: Hey, I am using Lenovo ThinkPad E450 today i got the battery replaced. It started as usual like before everything working except wifi connection and Bluetooth. Bluetooth on/off toggle button not showing neither I am able to connect with wifi please me to solve this issue...
  5. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  6. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  7. Bluetooth Wireless Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Wireless Connection: When I used to connect my bluetooth headset with my laptop windows 10 it used to show two modes of output. 1. Stereo 2. Hands free headset. The 2nd option was more convenient for use but for some reason it has disappeared. I can only see stereo option now whenever i...
  8. connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth: I changed to new Dell Inspiron. That device doesn't find and connect the speaker on Bluetooth. the speaker is well connective either to other laptop or my android phone...
  9. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  10. Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers: I have a Dell Windows 10 Inspiron 3668 x64. I am unable to connect to wireless speakers Creative T15 from my desktop. The wireless speakers work fine from my iPhone. The Dell has no problem connecting to an adjacent wireless printer. I have replaced and updated all the...