Windows 10: Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

Discus and support Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a ROG Maximus XI extreme with an Intel Wireless AC 9560 chip on board. 2 days ago i was listening to music on my Bluetooth headset without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pierre Chanu, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

I have a ROG Maximus XI extreme with an Intel Wireless AC 9560 chip on board. 2 days ago i was listening to music on my Bluetooth headset without any trouble. Yesterday I tried to use my headset again with my computer and I couldn't get connected. I have check everything. So far what I have found is that widows cannot install drivers for this chip. When i open device driver and try to install a legacy driver from intel, it all seems to install but when i restart computer windows couldn't install the drivers for it. Can you help me?

Thank you for your time,

Pierre Chanu

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Pierre Chanu, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Jun 25, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

1. Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/ - Similar Threads - Wireless Bluetooth function

2. Since the last update the home folder isn't working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last update the home folder isn't working anymore: Once there was this amazing quick menu on top of your folders tree on the left of the Windows explorer. What a joy that was. Then this "briljant" "improvement" came where you got this always collapsed home folder. Since the last update two days ago this has stopped working...
  3. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...
  4. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update: Since Windows has updated to KB5028166 OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208, I cannot watch videos on Netflix and Amazon Prime anymore. As soon as I start a movie on one of these two services, the screen turns black and my Denon Denon AV Receiver AVR-S660H displays the message...
  5. Netflix and Amazon Prime don't function anymore since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last Update stopped xbox wireless adapter functioning: Hi All, so after the last win 10 update my xbox wireless adapter no longer functions on my gaming pc. It shows up in device list and says it is working ok, but it will not pair with the xbox one controller. It pairs ok to the same controller on other pcs I have in the...
  7. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issue since last Windows update: And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one? Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that. submitted by /u/deport...
  9. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update

Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update: Since the latest windows update March 2019 I am unable to connect by Microsoft designer keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth. When I try to connect the keyboard it comes up on the screen . I type in the number shown and it tells me keyboard connected but the blinking light is...