Windows 10: Wireless Capability Latitude 5490

Discus and support Wireless Capability Latitude 5490 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unsure of what to do here, i restarted my computer randomly and when i turned it back on my wireless ended up doing this for some reason. I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesConnors1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Wireless Capability Latitude 5490

I am unsure of what to do here, i restarted my computer randomly and when i turned it back on my wireless ended up doing this for some reason. I dont have one of those switches and when i use Fn + PrtScr tower icon in blue it just puts it into airplane mode? Wireless Capability Latitude 5490 [​IMG]

:)

JamesConnors1, Jan 12, 2020

2. wireless capability

I have an HP elitebook and my troubleshooter is telling me that my wireless capability is turned off. It suggests to push the wireless button on my computer, which I cannot locate or to use the function keys. I have no idea what the function keys are
    much less where to find and/or use them.

LauraHenry, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Wireless capability won't turn on

Thanks to you all for your suggestions but none of them solved my problem. To make matters worse I learned at Toshiba's website that my Satellite A665 is not listed as Windows 10 ready device.

Fortunately I also found an answer to my problem, and that was to turn on the wireless capability using the software switch: TBSWireless.exe located in the Program Files/Toshiba/TBS directory.

Now I plan to go back to my Windows Home Premium.

Benjamin0811, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Wireless Capability Latitude 5490

wireless capability is turned off

Try This.

Enabling Wireless in Windows 7 / Vista

1. Click on Start. It's in the lower-left corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Control Panel.
    3. Click on Network and Internet.
    4. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    5. Click on Change adapter settings. ...
    6. Right-click on Wireless Connection.
    7. Click on Enable.

Frank N St31n, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Capability Latitude 5490

1. Wireless Capability Latitude 5490 - Similar Threads - Wireless Capability Latitude

2. Turn on wireless capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn on wireless capability: Hello,I’ve reset my laptop and all is good apart from the internet. I went through the set up process but couldn’t connect to the internet. When I try to connect to WiFi in settings, the laptop tells me that WiFi is disabled and I can’t enable it. Any ideas??...
  3. Turn on wireless capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn on wireless capability: Hello,I’ve reset my laptop and all is good apart from the internet. I went through the set up process but couldn’t connect to the internet. When I try to connect to WiFi in settings, the laptop tells me that WiFi is disabled and I can’t enable it. Any ideas??...
  4. Turn on wireless capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  6. Wireless Capability off in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Capability off in laptop: Wireless Capability off suddenly while running, no time is fix for wireless Capability off and turn on only when i restart the laptop. I read too many article and solutions. Nothing help me . Please suggest what to do....
  7. Wireless Capability Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Capability Won’t Connect: I have a Systemax Windows Vista computer. I played on it when I was a little younger and it worked great. The issue might just be that it is older but everything else in the computer works quickly and well so I would rather not throw it away if I can fix it. Now I went to...
  8. Wifi button-Wireless capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi button-Wireless capability: Hey folks, when i press my wifi button on my keyboard aeroplane mode gets on/off...i had recently upgraded to win 10 pro...Wifi rarely works randomly...i can easily access internet by ethernet. kindly help me with this....
  9. wireless capability

wireless capability: i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-capability/8bcb3392-10ff-4d37-b994-6d2f6afd06d4
  10. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...