Windows 10: wireless capability

Discus and support wireless capability in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019.

1. jacobjg' Win User

wireless capability

i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch

:)

jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019

2. wireless capability

I have an HP elitebook and my troubleshooter is telling me that my wireless capability is turned off. It suggests to push the wireless button on my computer, which I cannot locate or to use the function keys. I have no idea what the function keys are
    much less where to find and/or use them.

LauraHenry, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Wireless capability won't turn on

Thanks to you all for your suggestions but none of them solved my problem. To make matters worse I learned at Toshiba's website that my Satellite A665 is not listed as Windows 10 ready device.

Fortunately I also found an answer to my problem, and that was to turn on the wireless capability using the software switch: TBSWireless.exe located in the Program Files/Toshiba/TBS directory.

Now I plan to go back to my Windows Home Premium.

Benjamin0811, Jan 11, 2019
  4. wireless capability

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

wireless capability

1. wireless capability - Similar Threads - wireless capability

2. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  3. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  4. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop's wireless capability has been turned off.I am unable to switch it on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop's wireless capability has been turned off.I am unable to switch it on: My laptop's wireless capability has been turned off.I am unable to switch it on.Please guide me how to turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-wireless-capability-has-been-turned/255bda73-4f06-4d52-93cd-39a57c62ba28
  6. Windows 7 64 bit - Problem enabling wireless capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 64 bit - Problem enabling wireless capability: Hi,My wireless is not detecting any wireless networks. I've gone through the troubleshooter and it's saying that wireless capability is not enabled. The wireless adapter is enabled so I've checked that. I've also tried several solutions on the internet such as using the...
  7. Windows 7 64 bit - Problem enabling wireless capability

Windows 7 64 bit - Problem enabling wireless capability: Hi,My wireless is not detecting any wireless networks. I've gone through the troubleshooter and it's saying that wireless capability is not enabled. The wireless adapter is enabled so I've checked that. I've also tried several solutions on the internet such as using the...
  8. Turn on wireless capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn on wireless capability: Hello,I’ve reset my laptop and all is good apart from the internet. I went through the set up process but couldn’t connect to the internet. When I try to connect to WiFi in settings, the laptop tells me that WiFi is disabled and I can’t enable it. Any ideas??...
  9. Turn on wireless capability

Turn on wireless capability: Hello,I’ve reset my laptop and all is good apart from the internet. I went through the set up process but couldn’t connect to the internet. When I try to connect to WiFi in settings, the laptop tells me that WiFi is disabled and I can’t enable it. Any ideas??...
  10. Turn on wireless capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware