Windows 10: wireless capability

Discus and support wireless capability in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019.

1. jacobjg' Win User

wireless capability

i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch

:)

jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019

2. wireless capability

I have an HP elitebook and my troubleshooter is telling me that my wireless capability is turned off. It suggests to push the wireless button on my computer, which I cannot locate or to use the function keys. I have no idea what the function keys are
    much less where to find and/or use them.

LauraHenry, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Wireless capability won't turn on

Thanks to you all for your suggestions but none of them solved my problem. To make matters worse I learned at Toshiba's website that my Satellite A665 is not listed as Windows 10 ready device.

Fortunately I also found an answer to my problem, and that was to turn on the wireless capability using the software switch: TBSWireless.exe located in the Program Files/Toshiba/TBS directory.

Now I plan to go back to my Windows Home Premium.

Benjamin0811, Jan 11, 2019
  4. wireless capability

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

wireless capability

1. wireless capability - Similar Threads - wireless capability

2. Windows 10 Update messing up my wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update messing up my wireless mouse: I've seen this same problem posted from 3 years ago. I've had a wireless mouse almost as long as my laptop (7 years), so when it started malfunctioning even with a freshly charged battery, and after verifying the drivers are up to date, I assumed the mouse had reached the...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2.0 {1008 I think}

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2.0 {1008 I think}: So I have a wireless mouse {see title} that I'm currently using on my Dell Inspiron desk with Windows 7. With the demise of Windows 7 support approaching, I am purchasing a new Dell Inspiron desktop with Windows 10 installed. Really like this mouse. its just a basic no...
  4. Windows 10 "wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "wireless capability is turned off": Hi there. I have recently upgraded from win 7 to win 10. Ever since I cannot use the wifi (wireless) internet. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall some drivers, but nothing worked. Could anyone help? Processor AMD A-63420M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 4.00 GB...
  5. Wireless Capability and Other Internet Problems

Wireless Capability and Other Internet Problems: I'd like to know why in the world the Wireless Capability turned off for no absolute reason. I've had a lot of problems with only HP Microsoft Windows 10 and 8 computers just disconnecting from the internet randomly, deleting all my connections randomly and now the WORST of...
  6. Cannot turn on Wireless Capability

Cannot turn on Wireless Capability: I've tried reinstalling drivers, editing registry keys, running trouble shooters, and the only thing the trouble shooter tells me is that my Wireless Capability is turned off. I pressed Fn + f4 (Which is the re-enable wifi tower symbol) and It does not work for some reason....
  7. Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely

Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely: Product: HP ENVY DV7-7333cl Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My Notebook Wifi Randomely starts the driver at times and Doesn't start at all in different occasions. sometimes it works properly without any problems but after restart, shutdown or Hibernation It...
  8. Windows Update Disables Wifi Capability for Intel Wireless-N 7260

Windows Update Disables Wifi Capability for Intel Wireless-N 7260: Hi, Problem 1: I am continuously facing this problem. When ever windows 10 updates it disables wifi capability. Each time I have to go to device manager and uninstall airplane mode from human interface devices. Restart my system and get access to WIFI. Please provide...
  9. turn on wireless capability on laptop inspiron 15 5000 series

turn on wireless capability on laptop inspiron 15 5000 series: please help on how to turn on wireless capability, caused I keep on turning on but still turning back to off, I used cable ethernet its working laptop Dell inspiron 15 5000 series, please what well I do?...
  10. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...