Windows 10: wireless capability

Discus and support wireless capability in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019.

1. jacobjg' Win User

wireless capability

i have a windows 10 samsung pc and it said my wireless capability is turned off i cant find the switch

:)

jacobjg', Jan 11, 2019

2. wireless capability

I have an HP elitebook and my troubleshooter is telling me that my wireless capability is turned off. It suggests to push the wireless button on my computer, which I cannot locate or to use the function keys. I have no idea what the function keys are
    much less where to find and/or use them.

LauraHenry, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Wireless capability won't turn on

Thanks to you all for your suggestions but none of them solved my problem. To make matters worse I learned at Toshiba's website that my Satellite A665 is not listed as Windows 10 ready device.

Fortunately I also found an answer to my problem, and that was to turn on the wireless capability using the software switch: TBSWireless.exe located in the Program Files/Toshiba/TBS directory.

Now I plan to go back to my Windows Home Premium.

Benjamin0811, Jan 11, 2019
  4. wireless capability

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

wireless capability

1. wireless capability - Similar Threads - wireless capability

2. wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse: I have a hp desktop computer with windows 10. My wireless mouse just stopped working. I changed the batteries, it comes on but will not connect to my computer. Can you tell me why?...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Reset button not working

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Reset button not working: Hi Everyone, My wireless display adapter v2 (the one with the windows 4 square logo) seems to be stuck in a boot loop. Every time it powers on you get the white loading screen and then after a few seconds it turns off and restarts. I have tried the troubleshooting tips, but...
  4. windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help: For the better part of a year I've been fighting continual Windows 10 updates that break my wireless adapter's drivers. This experience has been with both the D-Link DWA-192 and a very recent purchase, a TP-Link Archer T9UH. I'll have everything working great, and then...
  5. Wireless and bluetooth adapters disabled after return from sleep mode, return after reboot

Wireless and bluetooth adapters disabled after return from sleep mode, return after reboot: That's what happens to me sometimes (like once in a week or two) in my machine (Lenovo Yoga 510 notebook with Windows 10). I close the lid, and when I reopen it, no wireless networks are available, despite several networks being in range (my phone stays connected the whole...
  6. Windows Update Disables Wifi Capability for Intel Wireless-N 7260

Windows Update Disables Wifi Capability for Intel Wireless-N 7260: Hi, Problem 1: I am continuously facing this problem. When ever windows 10 updates it disables wifi capability. Each time I have to go to device manager and uninstall airplane mode from human interface devices. Restart my system and get access to WIFI. Please provide...
  7. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  8. Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer

Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer: Every time I start my laptop my Wifi card shows as disconnected from the computer (when looking in windows device manager). I have to uninstall the device through device manager, shut down my laptop, wait, and then start it up. This then detects the card and I can access...
  9. turn on wireless capability on laptop inspiron 15 5000 series

turn on wireless capability on laptop inspiron 15 5000 series: please help on how to turn on wireless capability, caused I keep on turning on but still turning back to off, I used cable ethernet its working laptop Dell inspiron 15 5000 series, please what well I do?...
  10. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...