Windows 10: Wireless Card crashes PC

Discus and support Wireless Card crashes PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, I'm not too sure if this is a bug however I run via Ethernet and when I try to disable my wireless connection (not connected) or even try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by partians, Aug 23, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Wireless Card crashes PC

Hey,
    I'm not too sure if this is a bug however I run via Ethernet and when I try to disable my wireless connection (not connected) or even try to update it it completely crashes my PC, does anyone have the same issue or know a fix for this, thanks.

:)

partians, Aug 23, 2015

2. dell e6420 ATG kmode_exception_not_handled wifi and LAN

Hello ,

it did not help, what i tried to do next was this.

disable both Wireless and lan card and install a new wireless usb stick Panda Wireless PAUO6.

It automatically found all the drivers, installed and still the same issue happened, it is something that is crashing the computer when connecting to the network.

I tried to use also the tool provided by panda but it did the same, just crashed the pc once it establish a connection to the network (same error KMODE)

danilo patrucco, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Al T46 Win User
    Windows 10 hang up at 75%

Had the same problems but mine was a different make of wireless card

Had my windows 1709 upgrade failing at 45% many times (also failing at 75% and 81% if upgrading via ISO disc (had black screen at about 75% then rebooting recovered the install but it then crashed at 75% or 81% (spinning circle on screen froze)) and I
    eventually found through forum posts it was caused by the Wi-Fi card plugged into my PC. I unplugged the Wi-Fi card (when PC was powered down) and it upgraded ok on the next upgrade attempt.

My Wi-Fi card on my 4 year old Zoostorm PC showed Ralink in device manager ((Addon is also shown on the card itself & the model number is NWP200Ev4).

Al T46, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Wireless Card crashes PC

1. Wireless Card crashes PC - Similar Threads - Wireless Card crashes

2. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  3. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  4. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc: My wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc, I have tried everything i could find, and it still will not work. My pc is unable to connect to the internet please help me....
  6. wireless card driver

wireless card driver: how can I install wireless card driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-card-driver/8da5bddb-e82a-461b-be37-a40738b5d805
  7. Intel Wireless Card

Intel Wireless Card: I am using dell inspiron 7559. I just upgraded my wifi card to Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260. But I am not getting the 5g speed. I have the latest driver. I am facing this problem only one windows. When I switch to ubuntu I get 200 Mbps speed. But when I switch to windows...
  8. not showing wireless lan card

not showing wireless lan card: my hp desktop has stopped showing the ralink 802.11 lan card in the device manager. I tried installing a linksys wireless-ac usb adapter but it won`t install properly...
  9. Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?: I have decided to fix up my older laptop instead of buying a new one. I recently added RAM & a new hard drive, 1TB, 7200 RPM with Advanced Formatting. I would like to know if I can replace my wireless card with with a wireless/Bluetooth card. I currently have a Realtek...
  10. Is it wireless card or what?

Is it wireless card or what?: First of all my apologise for bad language gramatic.. My problem is that in my aparment where I study i dont have net problems.. here at house my wi fi is so god damn irritating.. it can connect for couple seconds then again not connected (sometimes it is connected but i...