Windows 10: wireless card driver

Discus and support wireless card driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I install wireless card driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-card-driver/8da5bddb-e82a-461b-be37-a40738b5d805 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kingzerrah, Sep 24, 2020.

1. wireless card driver

how can I install wireless card driver?

:)

kingzerrah, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 24, 2020
  4. wireless card driver

Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

wireless card driver

1. wireless card driver - Similar Threads - wireless card driver

2. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  3. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it a failing wireless card?!: So...what exactly is going on? Here're two of many scenarios.One, I pull up a website. All good. I then click to navigate somewhere on said site and my browser suddenly says the site can't be reached. Not good. Upon either waiting several seconds or, more often, me refreshing...
  4. Is it a failing wireless card?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Wireless Card

Intel Wireless Card: I am using dell inspiron 7559. I just upgraded my wifi card to Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260. But I am not getting the 5g speed. I have the latest driver. I am facing this problem only one windows. When I switch to ubuntu I get 200 Mbps speed. But when I switch to windows...
  6. wireless driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless driver: I M USING WIN 10 IN MY DESKTOP .......BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY WIFI IS NOT CONNECTING OR NOT SHOWING IN THE SYSTEM ....I WANT PROPER DRIVER TO CONNECT MY PC INTO A WIRELESS CONNECTION. when I check my driver it says its working properly but again wifi is not even showing ....
  7. wireless drivers

wireless drivers: Please help me install wireless drivers in my pc windows 10 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-drivers/1f4f0959-769e-447c-94ae-84cdd707c0eb
  8. Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?

Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth?: I have decided to fix up my older laptop instead of buying a new one. I recently added RAM & a new hard drive, 1TB, 7200 RPM with Advanced Formatting. I would like to know if I can replace my wireless card with with a wireless/Bluetooth card. I currently have a Realtek...
  9. Wireless Card crashes PC

Wireless Card crashes PC: Hey, I'm not too sure if this is a bug however I run via Ethernet and when I try to disable my wireless connection (not connected) or even try to update it it completely crashes my PC, does anyone have the same issue or know a fix for this, thanks. 18835
  10. Is it wireless card or what?

Is it wireless card or what?: First of all my apologise for bad language gramatic.. My problem is that in my aparment where I study i dont have net problems.. here at house my wi fi is so god damn irritating.. it can connect for couple seconds then again not connected (sometimes it is connected but i...