Windows 10: Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Discus and support Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbdulGafoor3, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time

:)

AbdulGafoor3, Jan 18, 2022

2. about cast a device to windows 10

On your Android phone, go to Settings > Display > Cast or just search Cast or Screen Mirroring in the search icon in Settings. Check box and activate the Enable wireless display option. Now, you should see your computer appear in the list if you have the
    Connect app open. Tap on your computer name and it will instantly start projecting.

If the Connect application is showing the message as "Desktop is ready to connect wirelessly", then the issue might be with your mobile phone, so I suggest you to cast with a different mobile phone, which supports Screen Mirroring and check if you are able
    to cast it to your computer.

Andre for Directly, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    2 Laptops unable to connect to Mira cast screens

The three options are greyed out because the optional Wireless Display feature is not installed on this PC.

When you click the 'Optional features' link on that page you don't see Wireless Display in the list because it's not installed by default. You have to click on '+ Add a feature' in order to install it. It should be available to install on any PC, regardless of whether it is capable of supporting Miracast.

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast [​IMG]

4. dzigner Win User

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,

Thanks

dzigner, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

1. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast - Similar Threads - Wireless Cast Display

2. Casting display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting display: I did casting between laptop to smart tv. When my laptop on sleep posi , the device disconnecting. Not look like smartphon. Still connecting while it slept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-display/7df2614e-b92b-4a46-bf2d-c108e349a997
  3. Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?: The other day I cast the screen of my desktop PC win 11 to my Samsung TV using the built in cast method. This worked well and apart from fuzziness it was fine. The next day it wouldn't connect but I chalked it up to extra load on my connection due to family streaming, we have...
  4. Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?: The other day I cast the screen of my desktop PC win 11 to my Samsung TV using the built in cast method. This worked well and apart from fuzziness it was fine. The next day it wouldn't connect but I chalked it up to extra load on my connection due to family streaming, we have...
  5. Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV: Although I can find my Sony 90J TV and connect my Yoga 9 Lenovo to it using the Microsoft Edge tool "Cast media to device", I cannot directly do so utilizing "Connect to a wireless display Cast" from the Settings. The message is "No displays are available"....
  6. Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV

Cannot "Cast" to a wireless display TV: Although I can find my Sony 90J TV and connect my Yoga 9 Lenovo to it using the Microsoft Edge tool "Cast media to device", I cannot directly do so utilizing "Connect to a wireless display Cast" from the Settings. The message is "No displays are available"....
  7. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  8. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  9. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  10. Wireless casting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless casting: What are some ways I can use my TV as an additional monitor for my laptop WITHOUT using a wired connection. I'm not simply talking about chrome casting either. I have some apps and things I would like to bring up on my TV, but I can't connect it through windows. My TV has...