Windows 10: Wireless computer won't see wired computer

Discus and support Wireless computer won't see wired computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two computers on the same network at home. Switch/wireless router is from AT&T: BGW210-700 Wired mini tower can see my wireless laptop (and do file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brucemc777, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Wireless computer won't see wired computer

Two computers on the same network at home.

Switch/wireless router is from AT&T: BGW210-700

Wired mini tower can see my wireless laptop (and do file cut/copy/delete) but the wireless only "sees" itself (not the minitower).

Both computers very recently completely refreshed with Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.21.

Shared drives on both computers giving Everyone all permissions.

At this time no other firewalls other than Windows Firewall and what is on the AT&T hardware, with no changes to any of them.

I think i set it up all correctly, but i have been more subject to fault as i get older and could easily not set something on either one of them...

Thoughts of what i should check so the laptop can see the minitower and work with files on it?

Thank-you!!!

:)

brucemc777, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Slater Win User

Trying to ICS with wireless laptop/wired computer

Ok I don't have a wireless card for my moms house so I decided to use my little sisters laptop that does have a wireless card and ICS it wired to my computer. Now I can ping the laptop and it responds but for some reason I still cant get the computer to conect to the internet. I think it isn't sharing the wireless connectgion but it is sharing through the wire, only locally. I need help and I dont think I worded it right

My computer ---- Laptop |X| laptop wireless card---internet

It wont let me go
    my computer ----laptop->Laptop Wireless card----internet

Slater, Apr 16, 2020
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Wireless computer won't see wired computer

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Wireless computer won't see wired computer

1. Wireless computer won't see wired computer - Similar Threads - Wireless computer won't

2. I can't see wireless connection option in my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see wireless connection option in my computer: My computer does not show any wireless options. My drivers are updated and ok. I don't know what causes this. I tried every solution but none of them worked for me can anyone help?...
  3. mixing wifi and wired computers

mixing wifi and wired computers: Is there an easy way to share files between a wifi connected computer and an ethernet connected one that are both connected to the same router in a home setting?...
  4. Two wired routers on network computers no longer see each other

Two wired routers on network computers no longer see each other: My configuration: Fios -> Linksys E2000 router wifi disabled ....1.1 ->3 ethernet connected computers + 1 connection to a second router: ->TPLink Archer C7 WiFi enabled router...
  5. Computer won't see headset mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't see headset mic: My computer won't accept audio from my headset mic, when it's plugged in it sees the headphones as the input device, and even reads input into the earpieces, but not the actual microphone, the headset has one 3.5 mm jack, but came with a splitter, but the computer would still...
  6. No computer detection on wired network

No computer detection on wired network: I have a household network that is hard-wired; the wireless is only for hand-held devices. I've been experiencing an issue lately where my wired desktop stopped detecting or being detected by the other computer and drive on the wired network but is detecting and being...
  7. wired to wireless connect

wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....
  8. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs: I have 3 PCs in my home. 1 hardwired to the router, other 2 connect through WIFI. All 3 connect to the internet OK. The 2 wireless machines can recognize the wired PC and transfer files to it, but not to each other. Wired machine cannot find or recognize either wireless...
  9. No voice from my computer, Windows 10. neither wired nor wireless.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No voice from my computer, Windows 10. neither wired nor wireless.: Hello all, I have no voice from my hp computer, neither wireless nor from wire (wired headphone). I have Windows 10. My computer has the latest driver. I think som hardware has damaged. What do you think? Thanks in advance Kazem...
  10. New computer, connects wirelessly not to the wire i connected

New computer, connects wirelessly not to the wire i connected: I had to get a new computer and everything was all peachy-keen until this morning when i put my old HDD in and added 16 more gigs of RAM. I restart and it keeps connecting wirelessly. Not only that, but it won't even recognize the hard wire in the back or that I have an...