Windows 10: wireless concoction problem

Discus and support wireless concoction problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do update my driver to Dell Wireless 1705 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHZ) but now the signal of wi-fi many time going and some time get 3 sign or 2 sign or 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jofii2009, Jul 21, 2018.

1. jofii2009 Win User

wireless concoction problem

I do update my driver to Dell Wireless 1705 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHZ) but now the signal of wi-fi many time going and some time get 3 sign or 2 sign or 1 sign in signal I do everything like reset wifi and reinstall driver but its same problem > before I do have original driver but I forget what the name its working great before I update wi-fi driver so what I can do to fixing it or how i go to old driver back > pleas help me

:)

jofii2009, Jul 21, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, wireless concoction problem :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. wireless concoction problem - Similar Threads - wireless concoction problem

2. Wireless network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network problem: Using win 10 wireless network, I can access desktop files from my laptop, but not laptop from desktop. Get message; "Windows cannot access \\ ...". You do not have permission; contact admin.How do I resolve?Thanks, John...
  3. wireless problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless problem: HelloI have Samsung N150 was previously running windows7 home,then I upgrade to windows7 pro since then cant get connected to WiFi.I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-problem/96f6e476-4ebb-4738-b2ac-10ba1b09881c
  4. wireless problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless problem: HelloI have Samsung N150 was previously running windows7 home,then I upgrade to windows7 pro since then cant get connected to WiFi.I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-problem/96f6e476-4ebb-4738-b2ac-10ba1b09881c
  5. wireless problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless problem: hello today something happened with my wifi connection on other laptop. i can connect via wire. on my laptop and on phone all is good. will put some pics inon first, when i click on network window on pic 2 pops up. on pic 3, when i click on "show available networks" that ****...
  6. Wireless Problem

Wireless Problem: Hi,I am Leo,and I have a big problem. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 7745G with Windows 10 Pro,and my wifi goes usually to a yellow triangle with an exclamation sign. When I troubleshoot,it says 'The default gateway is not available' and after this says 'Solved',but it still...
  7. Wireless Problem

Wireless Problem: i need right now a solve for this. My wifi goes to an yellow triangle with an exclamation sign on it and after the troubleshoot it says 'The default gateway is not available' and says it's solved,but it isn't because it's repeating and it's so annoying,and makes me desperate...
  8. Wireless Problem

Wireless Problem: Hello Microsoft,I have a problem. Whatever I do,I cannot escape this problem. When I play or I surf on internet,my wifi icon gets an yellow triangle with an exclamation sign in it.I troubleshoot and it says 'The default gateway is not available' and after this says 'Fixed',...
  9. Wireless problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless problem: Hi,I installed the last version of Windows 10 PRO on my laptop Acer Aspire 7745g.It works but it has a problem. Sometimes wifi icon goes to ethernet icon with a red x on it,then the windows freezes.I tried a lot of things to solve it but no results. Please,help me and the...
  10. problem with wireless

problem with wireless: Hi all I was connecting with my router then router had an error then the company told me to re-configer the router after that any mobile phone can access on the router and my laptop can access at any router except this one even i booted linux at the same laptop and...