Windows 10: wireless conections

Discus and support wireless conections in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not very computer savvy. So my question is am I able to connect my windows 10 Asus laptop to my smart TV wireless in order to be able to view my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CKraus2024, Jul 13, 2018.

1. wireless conections

I am not very computer savvy. So my question is am I able to connect my windows 10 Asus laptop to my smart TV wireless in order to be able to view my Netflix , Hulu ect ? So I may control what I am watching on my TV with my laptop ? I am disabled and would find it hard to have to run the connection using a cable or some type of wired connect. The laptop of course is WIFI and so the TV . Thank you for your time and support

:)

CKraus2024, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 13, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

wireless conections

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, wireless conections :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

wireless conections

1. wireless conections - Similar Threads - wireless conections

2. Why cant i use wireless conection on my new set up pc it is only accpeting ethernet and idk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i use wireless conection on my new set up pc it is only accpeting ethernet and idk...: So i bypassed the ethernet cable cnnection when setting it up and now i dont have a wireless connection option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-wireless-conection-on-my-new-set-up/5e867159-7a4c-47c6-a793-7db30c66a773
  3. Why cant i use wireless conection on my new set up pc it is only accpeting ethernet and idk...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i use wireless conection on my new set up pc it is only accpeting ethernet and idk...: So i bypassed the ethernet cable cnnection when setting it up and now i dont have a wireless connection option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-wireless-conection-on-my-new-set-up/5e867159-7a4c-47c6-a793-7db30c66a773
  4. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...: One day i fell asleep with my asus x55u laptop on and when i woked up, I had no more wifi icon nor wireless connection available showing. I already tried going into device mgm uninstalled ethernet that was showing, i went through properties and tried everthing I was explained...
  5. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...: One day i fell asleep with my asus x55u laptop on and when i woked up, I had no more wifi icon nor wireless connection available showing. I already tried going into device mgm uninstalled ethernet that was showing, i went through properties and tried everthing I was explained...
  6. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. no bluetooth or wireless conectivity

no bluetooth or wireless conectivity: hi i currently game on pc and have always used a xbox series x/s control wirelessly connected but now when i go onto my devices it says bluetooth is turned off and my control is no longer connecting...
  8. Wireless conections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless conections: I've ASUS NB ROG STRIX G531GV, WiFi and Bluetooth are not working suddenly. I tried to know what happened so I checked the system via MyASUS App and Windows Troubleshoot and booth confirmed that the drivers are not detected. So I downloaded the drivers form the official site...
  9. Have 2 microsoft wireless keyboard 850 and mouse 1000 sets and want to conect old keyboard...

Have 2 microsoft wireless keyboard 850 and mouse 1000 sets and want to conect old keyboard...: Hi! How are you? I had a microsoft wireless keyboard 850 and mouse 1000 set and broke the USB connector, so I had to buy a new one. Yesterday I poured water to the new keyboard so I want to replace it with the old perfectly function one. ¿How can I do that? I failed in the...
  10. EventID 10002 - Wireless Conection Dropping.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EventID 10002 - Wireless Conection Dropping.: Hi, the last days I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi connectivity, I stay connected for 20 ~ 30 minutes and then the internet drops, but the Wi-Fi icon keeps showing that it is connected but the internet does not work. I've seen through Log that this is the problem. (I...