Windows 10: wireless configuration

Discus and support wireless configuration in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; upon startup i am receiving the following message block. Wireless Configuration. Notification dll has not been Registered, program will not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kennethharrison2, Nov 28, 2020.

1. wireless configuration

upon startup i am receiving the following message block. Wireless Configuration. Notification dll has not been Registered, program will not work properly. what should i do to correct this ?. i am having difficulty connecting to the internet with mobile hotspot on my samsung 10 ultra smart phone.

:)

kennethharrison2, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Nov 28, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2020
  4. wireless configuration

Configure Wireless Access Point

I have an existing network using a Buffalo N300 wireless router configured as 192.168.11 and 255.255.255

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia TV with internet capability and would like to connect a second router – the Belkin F5D-8233 – as an access point for the TV. As I already have the router, it is cheaper than me purchasing the Sony wireless dongle.

Essentially, the Buffalo is connected to my PC in one room and provides the internet access. The Belkin would be in another room, connected via Ethernet to the TV.

I have set the Belkin up to use 192.168.11.10 with the same SSID and security settings as the Buffalo. I have also set it up as an Access point.

I have connected the Belkin and the Buffalo together via the Ethernet LAN ports to try and do an initial configuration but I cannot see the Belkin when I do this even though the LAN ports light up.

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to configure the Belkin so that it gets internet access wirelessly in the other room?

I have been able to confure the TV so that it sees and connects to the Belkin but obviously this is of little use unless it can connect to the internet through that connection.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Lowtrawler, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

wireless configuration

1. wireless configuration - Similar Threads - wireless configuration

2. Why can't I configure my Xbox wireless headset on the Xbox accessories app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I configure my Xbox wireless headset on the Xbox accessories app?: The Xbox Accessories app does detect my headset, I can use it with my wireless adapter, and it works perfectly fine, but I wanna configure and customize the settings. When I click configure, it won't do anything and at the bottom, it says I need to update my windows to the...
  3. The 802.11n Wireless Lan Card Is not configured properly [Code 1]? and The USB that last...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The 802.11n Wireless Lan Card Is not configured properly [Code 1]? and The USB that last...: Hello! Microsoft Team!Please HELP TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEMProblem : The Problem is Wifi Adapter And Also USB Adapter+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Description :The 802.11n Wireless Lan Card Is not configured properly [Code 1]The USB that last you connect is...
  4. Intel PROSet/Wireless Zero Configure Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel PROSet/Wireless Zero Configure Service: Hello, I am having an issue with my computer for around 3 weeks now. When I turn my computer on and then launch an app usually an internet browser, my computer freezes for around 5 seconds, then restarts. I found that if I wait for a few minutes after launch, there will...
  5. Command to configure wireless for standard users?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command to configure wireless for standard users?: submitted by /u/rancho100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1xqmk/command_to_configure_wireless_for_standard_users/
  6. Configure external wireless USB trackpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Configure external wireless USB trackpad: Hi, I bought an external trackpad which connects through USB dongle (2.4ghz) While Win 10 gives me the option to configure multitouch movements for my built in laptop's trackpad I can not find those settings for the external trackpad. Any clue where I could set these up?...
  7. How to configure Ethernet and wireless channels on the same computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to configure Ethernet and wireless channels on the same computer?: I have a Netgear 7000 router. My desktop computer is normally connected by Ethernet cable to the router. My two laptops are wireless. My goal is to add the option to connect the desktop computer to the internet by wireless or Ethernet, so I recently added a USB wireless...
  8. Wireless mouse configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse configuration: I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-configuration/571292f6-dc23-4598-b2f3-c5c3a8ce2840
  9. Windows 10 Ethernet/Wireless doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Windows 10 Ethernet/Wireless doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Spent over 5 hours. Tried the popular CMD commands, reset router, static ip, and changing network drivers. Just randomly got this message when I was playing a game. No restore point. Will appreciate any help I can get and even redo them again if necessary....
  10. How to specify wireless configuration in an unattend.xml file.

How to specify wireless configuration in an unattend.xml file.: I'm trying to Win10 deploy using sysprep and I want to specify DNS suffix in an unattend.xml file, it is not only "Local Area Connection" but also wireless adapter. How can I modify an unattend.xml file? And which part of the name of the wireless adapter should I use as in...