Windows 10: wireless connection fail

Discus and support wireless connection fail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I shutdown my computer while it was booting and now, wifi doesnt't work, it would only work if I disable and then enable the adaptor, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amine Neifer, Apr 22, 2020.

1. wireless connection fail

Hello,

I shutdown my computer while it was booting and now, wifi doesnt't work, it would only work if I disable and then enable the adaptor, and I need to do that every time I start the computer, also, after the issue happened, windows now takes so much time to boot.

here's a zip file for all minidump files I have

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvM41BzR6wR_iG9cszskEBWxKrUr?e=r5gzVW

:)

Amine Neifer, Apr 22, 2020

2. Wireless connects not working windows10

Hi Elizabeth,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with failing wireless connections. Please provide answers to the following questions:

• Can you tell us when did this issue start?
    • Can you tell us if this issue is happening not just on your PC but on all of the devices that's using a wireless connection?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you trying to connect your mobile device to the wireless connection on your area? Please explain further.

We'll wait for your response.

Robert Caw, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, wireless connection fail :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

wireless connection fail

wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

wireless connection fail

1. wireless connection fail - Similar Threads - wireless connection fail

2. Audio Fails after connecting wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Fails after connecting wireless headphones: Quick Summary :Playing videos on my computer will produce audio with no issues via the laptop speakers, but once I connect a pair of headphones I use Apple AirPods Pro, and Bose QC35 the audio fails, which then freezes any video running and the system becomes sluggish, which...
  3. Audio Fails after connecting wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Fails after connecting wireless headphones: Quick Summary :Playing videos on my computer will produce audio with no issues via the laptop speakers, but once I connect a pair of headphones I use Apple AirPods Pro, and Bose QC35 the audio fails, which then freezes any video running and the system becomes sluggish, which...
  4. Wireless connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection: Hello, I have a question. Everytime I try to connect my llaptop with tv through bluetooth it says 'Follow any instructions in your device' and yet there are no instructions anywhere. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. Wireless display connection fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless display connection fails: Hi! I’m trying to connect my old laptop to my new laptop as a second screen wireless. Every time I try to connect my old laptop to the new one, the connection fails. But when I try to connect new laptop to the old one, it works perfectly. I don’t know where’s the problem....
  6. Wireless Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Connections: Hello there! I'm running into some problems on my computer with wireless networks, I have tried to scan using Device Manager for Wireless Drivers that could require updates or reinstalling, but there is absolutely no results, I have tried network resetting, the same happens...
  7. wireless connection

wireless connection: My computer wireless connection is not showing as an connection option, neither is the airplane mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-connection/c06c5a39-8601-4341-b76c-0a29b8258be9
  8. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV: I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display. My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC" My laptop displays the message "Connecting to your Device" The laptop screen goes off. The TV screen goes black (like it is trying to connect). The laptop &...
  9. Wireless Connections

Wireless Connections: I currently use Windows 10 Home Edition on my laptop and I suspect that there are some additional wireless connections configured. I thinks this connection may be used for snooping and seek your help in identifying these connections and also wish to understand how to control...
  10. Failing to Add Network Printers/Domain on Wireless Connection

Failing to Add Network Printers/Domain on Wireless Connection: If the PC is connected via Ethernet and I go to settings->Devices->Add a printer or scanner, it shows all the network printers attached to one of our servers as well as actual printer host names. I normally add via the server attached printers. I am trying to use a TP-Link...