Windows 10: Wireless connection no longer working

Discus and support Wireless connection no longer working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The wireless connection to my laptop is no longer working. I went to "network settings" followed by "wireless network connection" and the switch is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wallbanger, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Wireless connection no longer working

The wireless connection to my laptop is no longer working. I went to "network settings" followed by "wireless network connection" and the switch is turned to "off" and cannot be changed to "on". I went to "manage wifi and everything is turned on or checked. Under "known networks" mine is not listed. I rebooted the router, the wifi and the computer but nothing changed. Wireless is running normally to the rest of my computers.

:)

Wallbanger, Sep 2, 2016

2. Error 651 with Windows 10 upgrade

My wireless connection no longer works. I still have connection with my IPad. Network & Connection doesn't show Wireless. I did try to add the wireless connection again but it won't connect. Turned router off and on again.

SaharaDanes, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem: Wireless connection no longer allows user to print WORD or WordPerfect documents!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jane,

To further isolate the issue, we need to clarify something. Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up? Are there any error messages or error codes when printing?

Moreover, you can follow the steps on how to Fix printer problems provided by
    Amit(Kumar).

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

Wireless connection no longer working

Does the wifi hardware in your PC show any errors in device manager?

Wullail, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

Wireless connection no longer working

1. Wireless connection no longer working - Similar Threads - Wireless connection longer

2. Wireless connection is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection is not working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface 7 with Windows 11 installed on it. I am trying to do a wireless connection to my TV but it is not working. I was able to connect my tablet to the same TV and it was working just fine, but now, when I am trying to connect, it says "Follow any...
  3. Wireless connection is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless connection is not working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface 7 with Windows 11 installed on it. I am trying to do a wireless connection to my TV but it is not working. I was able to connect my tablet to the same TV and it was working just fine, but now, when I am trying to connect, it says "Follow any...
  4. Xbox wireless controller no longer connecting to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller no longer connecting to windows 10: Hi,I happened to update my drivers recently and bluetooth driver was also updated throu windows update. Ever since the update, my current xbox wireless controller + my spare one no longer connect at all throu bluetooth but work throu cable.When i try to pair them, the xbox...
  5. Xbox wireless controller no longer connecting to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless controller no longer connecting to windows 10: Hi,I happened to update my drivers recently and bluetooth driver was also updated throu windows update. Ever since the update, my current xbox wireless controller + my spare one no longer connect at all throu bluetooth but work throu cable.When i try to pair them, the xbox...
  6. Xbox wireless controller no longer connecting to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Connect to Wireless Display" no longer working and tried to fix but still not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Connect to Wireless Display" no longer working and tried to fix but still not working: My laptop was always able to discover my TV, so I can project my laptop onto the TV screen. Recently the option to “Connect to Wireless display” is no longer there in Settings>Systems>Display. I followed directions on another page to check my adaptors. No yellow marks...
  8. Wireless Connect not Working

Wireless Connect not Working: Hello!! I bought a new Xbox One S and downloaded an app on it to allow streaming from my PC to the Xbox One, but whenever I press the Win Key + P and try to connect them, my laptop doesn't pick up the Xbox. I know the problem is with my PC because I tried another person's...
  9. Officejet Pro 8710 wireless no longer works

Officejet Pro 8710 wireless no longer works: For 2 days I've tried uninstalling, turning off printer, computer & modem, all to no avail. While the printer internet icon on the equipment is blue and not flashing, neither the reloading of the driver software nor the PC recognize it as online. HP Scan Doctor did not...
  10. After 1703, laptop no longer automatically connects wirelessly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After 1703, laptop no longer automatically connects wirelessly: Last week I went from 1607 to the CU 1703 and for some reason my HP ProBook laptop doesn't connect automatically to the network as it did before. I can see the connection in Action Center and it say's connect automatically ( with a checkmark beside it ) but I now have to...