Windows 10: Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

Discus and support Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not able to connect to some WiFi networks which I was able to connect to earlier. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SagarRaisinghani, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

Hi,

I'm not able to connect to some WiFi networks which I was able to connect to earlier. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks so I don't think it's an hardware issue.

I didn't update my system or did anything that might cause this problem.

I tried all the steps given in this article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues#1TC=windows-10

I was able to connect to my WiFi properly untill yesterday, and suddenly now it started giving me an error of 'Can't connect to this network'

I also tried disabling my firewall and antivirus but that didn't help, I also tried reseting the network, restarted the laptop like a hundred times, tried updating the network adapter driver, still the problem persists.

I am able to connect to the same network via different devices including other windows 10 laptops and android and ios devices.

Please provide me with steps to resolve this problem

Thanks

:)

SagarRaisinghani, Dec 28, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 28, 2019
  3. wireless network has no connection

i want to ask about my wireless connection of my net book, later i find that my netbook has no connection at all. Before it the connection is fine i can connect to wifi, when it has no connection i figure that my ipv4 has blank number, it usually has number both of the the ipv6 and ipv4, i try to disable the ipv4 but it wont help
    when i try to connect to hotspot, it runs well but i dont have any connection at all, it just appear 'no internet access'
    it happened to some of my friends laptop with the same windows version thats windows7 ultimate
    i tried network diagnose but so far it doesnt help, just appear 'couldnt identify the problem'
    i tried to connect by using straight from the cable but it still doesnt work, still no connection, i look at the status theres any flow from incoming and outcoming, but when i try to ping it it still doesnt work

could you tell me how to solve the problem
    btw my spec is:
    acer aspire netbook n450, ram 1gig
    wireless atheros AR5B95 network adapter
    Windows 7 ultimate edition

micropage7, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

Help with wireless connection problem

I have my old Dell laptop which never had a problem with. It was fine until today when I tried to connect. I seems that the Wireless Connection Network is not connecting. There is a red X. It was working and I did not change anything so I am lossed can someone help?

I tried and reset the router it worked, but after I shut my laptop down and restarted it the Wireless Connection Network is not connecting. Why?

Airbrushkid, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

1. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to... - Similar Threads - Wireless Connection Problem

2. Cannot connect to this network problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to this network problem: I tried: 1)uploading driver wifi card 2)flush DNS 3) ip reset / winsock reset 4) built-in troubleshooting not working (cause I can't connect to any wifi, and it asks me to connect before the troubleshooting can go forward 5) restart pc/router 6) uninstalling the driver...
  3. Cannot connect to Wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Wifi network: Hello, i have notebook and pc. From notebook i can connect to wifi entering username and password, but since few days, i cannot connect to same wifi from pc. After entering username and password, after few seconds it asks me again username and passwordand so on. Earlier i...
  4. Wifi/wireless connection

Wifi/wireless connection: I just want to share this. After a recent update my WIFI connection was disabled, I contacted Microsoft Support for help, they tried but to no avail. Every thing from Reset, uninstall, reinstall ,system restore ,etc. didn't work. When ever I trouble shoot the troubleshoot...
  5. Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...

Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...: Hello, I can't connect to some WiFi networks that I was able to connect to previously. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks, so I don't think it's a hardware problem. I was able to connect to my WiFi correctly until yesterday, and suddenly now it started giving...
  6. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  7. Cannot connect to any wireless network

Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  8. Cannot connect wifi network

Cannot connect wifi network: I cannot connect to wifi network anymore. One day, it just stopped letting me find network. In device manager it doesn't show a network wifi driver anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-wifi-network/b7d660a3-9ea0-45de-b372-a498d5ad4e7e
  9. Cannot connect to the wireless network

Cannot connect to the wireless network: Hi I started my PC in a new premises with a Wireless modem, I have two other PC's connected. When I started the PC it saw the wireless network and the option came up to connect and there was a tick in the "Connect Automatically" box. I selected OK but got a message...
  10. Wireless connection problem: "cannot connect to this network" message

Wireless connection problem: "cannot connect to this network" message: Hello, My desktop PC cannot connect wirelessly to my router. I get the message "Cannot connect to this network". The adapter driver is up-to-date and is shown as working properly. Other devices connect wirelessly with no problems (including the laptop I am using right now...