Windows 10: wireless connectivity turns off

Discus and support wireless connectivity turns off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop wireless connectivity turns off. I am not in battery mode. Power off/on restores connection. This started with last windows update on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayInLV, Sep 17, 2018.

1. RayInLV Win User

wireless connectivity turns off

My laptop wireless connectivity turns off. I am not in battery mode. Power off/on restores connection. This started with last windows update on 9/14/2018. I've tried other fixes but so far they do not work.

Yes I checked the manual switch. It said connection was on, and touching it made no difference.

Hardware analysis pointed to that switch.

:)

RayInLV, Sep 17, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 17, 2018
  3. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. wireless connectivity turns off - Similar Threads - wireless connectivity turns

2. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  3. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  4. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  6. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  7. Wireless capability is turned off

Wireless capability is turned off: Even if I manually turn on Wifi, it is no longer recognized. Troubleshooter still shows Wifi needs to be turned on. If I chose to check if that has been resolved, the troubleshooter then shows, wireless capability is turned off. I have done everything possible from Utube to...
  8. Wireless capability is turned off

Wireless capability is turned off: Hi my dell Vostro 3546 laptop with windows 10 is having trouble with its witeless connectivity. The wife toggle button is turning off on its own in few minutes every time i turn it on and it doesnt show the available networks after i turn it on. i have tried all the...
  9. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...
  10. wireless device is turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless device is turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...