Windows 10: Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices

Discus and support Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had a major software problem with my gaming PC, so I had to install Windows all over again. I always use a PS4 controller to play on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cassual54, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Cassual54 Win User

Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices

I recently had a major software problem with my gaming PC, so I had to install Windows all over again. I always use a PS4 controller to play on Windows, and using DS4Windows I never had a issue before. The weird thing now is that when I try to pair a controller via Bluetooth, the PC recognizes it at first and adds it to the list of Bluetooth devices, but 10 seconds later it disappears. I don't believe it's a hardware issue, because I've tried with different PS4 controllers, and I was using it with the same PC flawlessly in the past. When I connect the controller via USB, it works fine, but the Bluetooth connection is not working. I decided to ask here because I've searched all over the Internet, but it seems that nobody else knows about something like this. What could be happening?

:)

Cassual54, Jun 21, 2020
  2. KeithM Win User

How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Hmmm...Mine looks like this:
    Code:
    If you:
    1. open Device Manager
    2. Show Hidden Devices
    3. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers
    4. Select USB Host Controller
    5. Switch view to Show Devices by Connection
    6. Expand and capture a screenshot.

Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices [​IMG]

KeithM, Jun 21, 2020
  3. ITGM Win User
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices [​IMG]

4. SMlFF Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 not showing up as a bluetooth device on PC

I have followed all the steps you have listed but still no dice. I will wait for the update and see if that works. Thanks!

SMlFF, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless controller automatically removed from Bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - Wireless controller automatically

2. Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device: Just as the title states. I want to stop my Windows 11 pc from auto connecting to bluetooth devices when it's state changes being a reboot or just starting a program, the damn thing auto connects to my home receiver I use when I watch movies and it also auto connects to the...
  3. Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device: Just as the title states. I want to stop my Windows 11 pc from auto connecting to bluetooth devices when it's state changes being a reboot or just starting a program, the damn thing auto connects to my home receiver I use when I watch movies and it also auto connects to the...
  4. Can't control audio from bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't control audio from bluetooth device: My bluetooth earphones Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro are connected to my laptop, and I can hear the audio, but I can't change the volume neither from the earbuds nor the windows slider. I can't play/pause the audio also. Help is appreciated....
  5. Can't control audio from bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't control audio from bluetooth device: My bluetooth earphones Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro are connected to my laptop, and I can hear the audio, but I can't change the volume neither from the earbuds nor the windows slider. I can't play/pause the audio also. Help is appreciated....
  6. Deleted XBOX Wireless Controller Stuck in Bluetooth & other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted XBOX Wireless Controller Stuck in Bluetooth & other devices: Bluetooth & other devices is a section of the Windows 10 settings. It will contain your XBOX Wireless Controller if you have one. The pairing of this controller was very simple and it has worked well for three years. It has now stopped working. Here is what I see:As you can...
  7. PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  8. No wireless controller settings in devices?

No wireless controller settings in devices?: [ATTACH] I'm trying to connect my PS4 controller via bluetooth, but I just can't see that 'wireless controller' anywhere. It's not in the devices section either. I've tried restoring windows, sfc scannow and went through the stages of repairing it. When I try to add a...
  9. wireless bluetooth device

wireless bluetooth device: hello, while trying to connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10, It does not appeared in my pc, can you help me to connect my Bluetooth device to windows 10?, how can I connect my earbuds with my pc?...
  10. Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.

Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.: Hello, I was very reluctant to post here considering I can figure most PC related things out by myself but this one has me stumped, my PS4 controller will not disconnect from Bluetooth no matter what I do. If I right click it and "remove" device, it successfully removes but...