Windows 10: wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

Discus and support wireless desktop receiver 3.1? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i purchased a wireless keyboard 1000 set and it came with a windows desktop receiver 3.1. Can this enable me to use one wireless mouse and keyboard for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tabitha Hearndon, Dec 11, 2023.

1. wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

i purchased a wireless keyboard 1000 set and it came with a windows desktop receiver 3.1. Can this enable me to use one wireless mouse and keyboard for multiple computers or no? Im not sure what its for and thats what i need it for. I got it for $3 at a good will so no loss if not.

:)

Tabitha Hearndon, Dec 11, 2023

2. Pc wireless gaming receiver

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you are referring to Xbox Pc wireless gaming receiver, is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10

Also, try running the hardware and devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check again. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "view all" on the left pane,

5. Run the hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Wireless Optical Desktop 700

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our Microsoft Community.

If your PC has a Bluetooth capability, then you will only need to install the driver for your Wireless Optical Desktop.

We suggest you download the driver that corresponds to the operating system of your PC and Install in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Venancio Khu, Dec 11, 2023
  4. molnart Win User

wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

Logitech wireless receiver compatibility

I have a Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard and mice set, consisting of an LX710 keyboard and LX7 laser mouse. Now the right button of the mouse broke down, just after the warranty period was over.
    Now I want to replace the mouse, but i do not want other wireless receiver on my table. The LX7 mouse is not available anywhere near me, but i have found the LX8, which seems to have a similar receiver as the LX710.
    Any idea if the LX8 would be compatible with the LX710 receiver ?

(On the Logitech forums there is a link to a compatibility list, but unfortunately the link is not working any more, and so far they have ignored my questions...)

molnart, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

1. wireless desktop receiver 3.1? - Similar Threads - wireless desktop receiver

2. wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless desktop receiver 3.1?: i purchased a wireless keyboard 1000 set and it came with a windows desktop receiver 3.1. Can this enable me to use one wireless mouse and keyboard for multiple computers or no? Im not sure what its for and thats what i need it for. I got it for $3 at a good will so no loss...
  3. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set: Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??...
  4. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set: Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??...
  5. PC wireless gaming receiver

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC wireless gaming receiver: Hello, I have an issue since last Wondows update: The XBOX wireless controller stopped working. I've tried to update the drivers again, but I cannot find the controller in the devices anymore. I wanted to ask what issue could it be and how I can solve it. Many thanks...
  6. replacement for receiver of wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replacement for receiver of wireless keyboard: I lost the receiver of my wireless keyboard 800. how to get replacement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacement-for-receiver-of-wireless-keyboard/bb4d12dd-4586-4ae3-94f5-8039cb13b51d
  7. Miracast/wireless display receiver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast/wireless display receiver: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter v2. But now on windows (if your laptop/pc support it) it have also a miracast receiver buid in baked in the os. But on the wireless display adapter v2 sometimes cant keep up and sometimes it is smooth as it should be. But what is...
  8. wireless receiver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    wireless receiver: I have a microsoft wireless keyboard combo and I lost the usb receiver. do you know where i can get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-receiver/f4c781b4-bc9b-4136-b423-49cb9eaf960a
  9. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900: Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the...
  10. Pair Receiver to Receiver for Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Receiver to Receiver for Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000: Can you buy another receiver to connect Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-receiver-to-receiver-for-microsoft-wireless/a5e9e1c0-2f90-4a37-9d32-287ec1efa160