Windows 10: Wireless device stay turned off

Discus and support Wireless device stay turned off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by billt4g, Jun 6, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

Wireless device stay turned off

Guys,

I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So;

My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also stopped receiving calls. I can, however successfully send/receive calls using Whatsapp.

Don't know whats going on.. Ideas anyone??

:)

billt4g, Jun 6, 2018

2. Wireless capability stays turned off

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We are glad to help you.

Method 1: Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update network adaptors and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 7, 2018
  3. airlid Win User
    turning off suggestions but don't stay turned off.

I am tired off suggestions in the store using data that I pay for, so turned suggestions off. Almost immediately suggestions get turned back on! Why? I want this off and I want it to stay off. Any ideas? I know its not a lot of data, but it bugs me.
    Thanks. oh, Lumina icon, denim

airlid, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Wireless device stay turned off

1. Wireless device stay turned off - Similar Threads - Wireless device stay

2. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  3. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  4. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  6. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  7. "Wireless device not turned on."

"Wireless device not turned on.": I recently updated to windows 10 and after that I cannot connect to any wireless device. Ethernet seems to work fine also USB tethering is working fine. The troubleshooter says to turn on wifi from the keyboad/ hardware key but I don't have a hardware key. Whenever I turn on...
  8. Wireless capability is turned off

Wireless capability is turned off: Hi my dell Vostro 3546 laptop with windows 10 is having trouble with its witeless connectivity. The wife toggle button is turning off on its own in few minutes every time i turn it on and it doesnt show the available networks after i turn it on. i have tried all the...
  9. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...
  10. wireless device is turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless device is turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...