Windows 10: Wireless device stay turned off

Discus and support Wireless device stay turned off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by billt4g, Jun 6, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

Wireless device stay turned off

Guys,

I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So;

My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also stopped receiving calls. I can, however successfully send/receive calls using Whatsapp.

Don't know whats going on.. Ideas anyone??

:)

billt4g, Jun 6, 2018

2. Wireless capability stays turned off

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We are glad to help you.

Method 1: Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update network adaptors and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 7, 2018
  3. airlid Win User
    turning off suggestions but don't stay turned off.

I am tired off suggestions in the store using data that I pay for, so turned suggestions off. Almost immediately suggestions get turned back on! Why? I want this off and I want it to stay off. Any ideas? I know its not a lot of data, but it bugs me.
    Thanks. oh, Lumina icon, denim

airlid, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Wireless device stay turned off

1. Wireless device stay turned off - Similar Threads - Wireless device stay

2. Cannot turn on Wireless Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot turn on Wireless Devices: Hello! Can anyone help please because I have been trying to turn on wireless capibility but it is grey.. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-wireless-devices/28fbcd63-cd86-4007-b461-9b9b8d16e6fe
  3. Windows 10 "wireless capability is turned off"

Windows 10 "wireless capability is turned off": Hi there. I have recently upgraded from win 7 to win 10. Ever since I cannot use the wifi (wireless) internet. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall some drivers, but nothing worked. Could anyone help? Processor AMD A-63420M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 4.00 GB...
  4. Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely

Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely: Product: HP ENVY DV7-7333cl Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My Notebook Wifi Randomely starts the driver at times and Doesn't start at all in different occasions. sometimes it works properly without any problems but after restart, shutdown or Hibernation It...
  5. wireless connectivity turns off

wireless connectivity turns off: My laptop wireless connectivity turns off. I am not in battery mode. Power off/on restores connection. This started with last windows update on 9/14/2018. I've tried other fixes but so far they do not work. Yes I checked the manual switch. It said connection was on,...
  6. Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection, turn off and stay off?: Hi How do I turn Real-Time Protection OFF so it will stay off, also after a reboot? Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.228...
  7. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...
  8. wireless device is turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless device is turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...
  9. Windows Update- Wireless Turned Off?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update- Wireless Turned Off?: Just upgraded old machine to Win 10. Always keep wireless turned OFF when computer is not in use. A few minutes ago, my hard drive started spinning. I looked over and saw "Configuring update for Windows 10" ... 0% complete" ... "Do not turn off your computer." 0%...
  10. Monitor randomly stays off when turning on the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor randomly stays off when turning on the PC: Hi, my wife's computer is acting strange, some times her Monitor's (shes having 2 connected) stays turned off but windows 10 starts just fine. ( I tested this by typing her login info and then presseed the windows key, and typed "youtube" + enter, and pressed a random place...