Windows 10: Wireless device

Discus and support Wireless device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my computer just fine, and then when I woke up the next day I couldn't connect to my wireless network. I have searched this problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FawziaMahmoud, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Wireless device

I was using my computer just fine, and then when I woke up the next day I couldn't connect to my wireless network.

I have searched this problem and checked all solutions. And yet, nothing has changed.

I'm using Windows 10.

:)

FawziaMahmoud, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Wireless device

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Wireless device

1. Wireless device - Similar Threads - Wireless device

2. Windows 11 freezes after connecting wireless devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes after connecting wireless devices.: My Windows 11 PC recently had issues. It started to freeze at most within 48 hours after startup.I tried several things. First, I tested the memory, which was fine. Then I ran the command 'sfc /scannow', which showed that the System File Checker found a corrupted file...
  3. Windows 11 freezes after connecting wireless devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes after connecting wireless devices.: My Windows 11 PC recently had issues. It started to freeze at most within 48 hours after startup.I tried several things. First, I tested the memory, which was fine. Then I ran the command 'sfc /scannow', which showed that the System File Checker found a corrupted file...
  4. Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices: In System - Display - Multiple Monitors - Detect Other Monitors, it always says that other monitors cannot be found.In the same environment, with the same WiFi, and the same TV, a Win10 laptop can be cast to the TV without any connection problems. However, my Win11 desktop...
  5. Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices

Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices: In System - Display - Multiple Monitors - Detect Other Monitors, it always says that other monitors cannot be found.In the same environment, with the same WiFi, and the same TV, a Win10 laptop can be cast to the TV without any connection problems. However, my Win11 desktop...
  6. Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices: In System - Display - Multiple Monitors - Detect Other Monitors, it always says that other monitors cannot be found. In the same environment, with the same WiFi, and the same TV, a Win10 laptop can be cast to the TV without any connection problems. However, my Win11 desktop...
  7. Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices

Win11 cast to TV: unable to search for any wireless devices: In System - Display - Multiple Monitors - Detect Other Monitors, it always says that other monitors cannot be found. In the same environment, with the same WiFi, and the same TV, a Win10 laptop can be cast to the TV without any connection problems. However, my Win11 desktop...
  8. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  9. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265: Hello, Please advise me about a non-functional WiFi card Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 , the windows system does not turn on the card and reports the error code 10 in Ubuntu everything runs without problems, I have installed the latest drivers and the latest windows...
  10. This device cannot be started. Code 10 - Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware