Windows 10: Wireless devices missing

Discus and support Wireless devices missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi plz help wireless devices missing on my pc first was cellular i cellular i couldn't find it from day one i bought my laptop nw everything missing i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatlehoThakadi, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Wireless devices missing

Hi plz help wireless devices missing on my pc first was cellular i cellular i couldn't find it from day one i bought my laptop nw everything missing i cant conect to Internet whn i check my airplane mode it say we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc the vision of my pc is 1903

:)

KatlehoThakadi, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Wireless icon missing

Hi Ted,

The Wireless Network icon missing from the notification area can be related to a change on the system configuration. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, ensure that your device is not on
    airplane mode
    since it can disable any wireless communications on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Hannelore Win User

Wireless devices missing

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Wireless devices missing

1. Wireless devices missing - Similar Threads - Wireless devices missing

2. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing wireless driver.: Recently i ran BootCamp on a mac computer to download windows ten. I did the setup and restarted to realise I was not connected to the internet. After a couple of hours i found device manager. I checked my drivers and to my horror there was no wireless driver. I have looked...
  3. Missing wireless adapter

Missing wireless adapter: I was just voice chatting when suddenly the internet stopped working, I checked my phones it works so I disconnected my wifi and reconnect suddenly it doesn't detect a single wifi so I restarted my pc network and then the option for wireless connection went missing.I had this...
  4. Missing wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing wireless adapter: I was just voice chatting when suddenly the internet stopped working, I checked my phones it works so I disconnected my wifi and reconnect suddenly it doesn't detect a single wifi so I restarted my pc network and then the option for wireless connection went missing.I had this...
  5. Missing wireless adapter

Missing wireless adapter: I just turn on my laptop and I can't connect to my WiFiIt just keep saying "unable to connect to this network" than I follow a tutorial on YouTube they said to uninstall the wireless adapter on network adapter in device manager I uninstall it without checklist about the...
  6. missing wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing wireless adapter: I have an Asus k570ud with Realtek 8822be network adapter which contains Bluetooth and wifi, my Bluetooth works but I don't have wifi adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wireless-adapter/b2b2d5f1-6cd1-4b69-98da-374e6c99d90e
  7. Wireless adapter is missing

Wireless adapter is missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 5758 OS Windows 10 Version 1909. I am unable to connect wirelessly as the wireless adapter is missing/gone suddenly. Status: Not Present. I've checked the driverthru Dell's website, no issues there; I did read that it could be caused by a setting in...
  8. Missing Wireless Adapter

Missing Wireless Adapter: Hello I'm using windows 10 on my asus laptop one day when i tried to connect to my modem, it connects but with no internet date. i started a troubleshot and it fixed gateway problem but it doesn't work for me. i uninstalled my vpn protonvpn and after that i can't even see...
  9. Missing Wireless Adapter

Missing Wireless Adapter: Hello I'm using windows 10 on my asus laptop one day when i tried to connect to my modem, it connects but with no internet date. i started a troubleshot and it fixed gateway problem but it doesn't work for me. i uninstalled my vpn protonvpn and after that i can't even see...
  10. Wireless device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless device: I was using my computer just fine, and then when I woke up the next day I couldn't connect to my wireless network. I have searched this problem and checked all solutions. And yet, nothing has changed. I'm using Windows 10....