Windows 10: Wireless disconnect when opening internet browser

Discus and support Wireless disconnect when opening internet browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello friends New TV box with Windows 10 Connects to the wireless network without problems and shows strong signal. ping the router and the external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mironk, May 25, 2016.

1. mironk Win User

Wireless disconnect when opening internet browser

Hello friends
    New TV box with Windows 10
    Connects to the wireless network without problems and shows strong signal.
    ping the router and the external dns is continuous without problems.
    As soon as I open a browser (Chrome or IE) ping stops .

There are other laptops and phones that works without a problem.

Tnx

:)

mironk, May 25, 2016
  2. Mironk2 Win User

Wireless disconnect when opening IE browser

Hello friends

New TV box with Windows 10

Connects to the wireless network without problems and shows strong signal.

ping the router and the external dns is continuous without problems.

As soon as I open a browser (Chrome or IE) ping stops .

There are other laptops and phones that works without any problem.

Mironk2, May 25, 2016
  3. Mironk2 Win User
    Wireless disconnect when opening IE browser

More investigation : As soon as I open any application requires internet access (Chrome\ Edge \windows update \Intel download manager ...etc) ping stops .

I can't connect to the network when issue occurs , I lose the IP address.

Not only that , it does Interferes with other computers on the network causing then ping intervals.

It looks like a broadcast issue ,,,can't find what

I've updated all Nic's drivers

Windows is also up do date.

Mironk2, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Wireless disconnect when opening internet browser

1. Wireless disconnect when opening internet browser - Similar Threads - Wireless disconnect opening

2. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  3. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  4. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  5. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  6. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. internet disconnects when open any application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet disconnects when open any application: Hello, As soon as I open any application on my pc my downloads keep disconnecting. My Internet connection itself is not effect by it, at least it doesn't show any form of disconnect in windows, it is just the download that dcs. If I use a download manager you can see that...
  8. Wireless Internet is unstable but only applications and not the internet browser.

Wireless Internet is unstable but only applications and not the internet browser.: Hello, I've been having a really odd problem for the past month where my internet connection is working, websites open normally and there's nothing wrong with streaming but it's disconnected for the applications running on my laptop such as discord, origin and the VPN i use...
  9. Intermittent Wireless Network/Internet disconnects

Intermittent Wireless Network/Internet disconnects: Hi, I have a HP 15 Notebook PC running Windows 10 Home. My ISP is Frontier and I connect with a Netgear D2200D modem/router. For quite a while now, I have had problems connecting to the internet and to the network itself, but my husband's tablet has no connection...
  10. Internet disconnected when downloading

Internet disconnected when downloading: Hi, My problem is rather unusual. My connection to internet will turn off whenever I downloading. Not just that, it also disconnecting my wifi on my phone. I have a housemate here and he is not affected. He tried downloading and everything works just fine. I've tried...