Windows 10: Wireless Disconnects Randomly

Discus and support Wireless Disconnects Randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i have been having a queer issue with my wireless adapter, it is a NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. After downloading windows 10 i re downloaded drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BigDaddyJlo, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Wireless Disconnects Randomly

So i have been having a queer issue with my wireless adapter, it is a NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. After downloading windows 10 i re downloaded drivers and updated them just in case but i am having a reoccurring issue of the adapter itself being shut off by windows 10 and i know that its windows 10 because i tried it with an old and a new adapter and the same issue. I havent tried Ethernet as i cant cause i am in a college dorm and my desk is really far away from the jack. i am sending an image of something weird but funny that i just noticed and i don't know if its the cause off my issue.
    Wireless Disconnects Randomly [​IMG]

:)

BigDaddyJlo, Aug 18, 2015

2. Frequent Wi-Fi Disconnections

Hello, I am experiencing frequent Wi-Fi disconnections when I play games, such as Overwatch, I get randomly disconnected mid-game. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have not tried Ethernet and my wireless card is 802.11ac. The computer I am using is
    ROG G20A. Thank you for reading this and possibly helping me!

TheLumpyBananaMan, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Luci1981 Win User
    WLAN random disconnect after Belle update

Hello,

After updating the Nokia N8 to Nokia Belle, I have an issue with Wireless LAN: it randomly connects and disconnect, especially when I am on nokia store app or when downloading large amount of data.

Any sugestion in solving the issue?

Regards,

Luci

Luci1981, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Wireless Disconnects Randomly

1. Wireless Disconnects Randomly - Similar Threads - Wireless Disconnects Randomly

2. USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly: Hello, I have a problem with my usb micophone (t.bone from thomann.de) called the t.bone and it's from thomann. It randomly disconnects and I only know when it is disconnected when I try talking on discord. One day I noticed that it isn't discords problem but Windows 10...
  3. Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.

Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.: Hello, I was very reluctant to post here considering I can figure most PC related things out by myself but this one has me stumped, my PS4 controller will not disconnect from Bluetooth no matter what I do. If I right click it and "remove" device, it successfully removes but...
  4. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  5. Did recent updates (KB4457128) cause wireless mouse to disconnect and reconnect randomly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did recent updates (KB4457128) cause wireless mouse to disconnect and reconnect randomly...: Did recent updates (KB4457128) cause wireless mouse to disconnect and reconnect randomly and often? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/did-recent-updates-kb4457128-cause-wireless-mouse/7b4408ce-7550-4f2c-b501-33287b153239
  6. Wired Ethernet randomly disconnects occasionally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Ethernet randomly disconnects occasionally: Hello, I've been having trouble with my Ethernet connection to my computer. Recently, after installing updates for Windows 10 my computer has randomly disconnected my Ethernet connection to it. I've made sure the modem works fine, and I've also done various steps to try to...
  7. Hard Drive randomly disconnecting

Hard Drive randomly disconnecting: Hey guys! It has been problem after problem with this PC and Windows 10. Now at the moment, I have had issues with my external hard drives randomly disconnecting. A few days back, both were randomly disconnecting then reconnecting while not in use. When replugging the USB,...
  8. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...
  9. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Keyboard randomly disconnects in games: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing...
  10. Random & Consitant disconnections

Random & Consitant disconnections: Hi guys, I've been all over the web from first base to home and every fix I've tried has failed to work. I recently got a new modem and since i got this modem.... My internet has just decided to randomly drop and reconnect on my pc. Bare in mind we have several other devices...