Windows 10: Wireless Disconnects Randomly

Discus and support Wireless Disconnects Randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i have been having a queer issue with my wireless adapter, it is a NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. After downloading windows 10 i re downloaded drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BigDaddyJlo, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Wireless Disconnects Randomly

So i have been having a queer issue with my wireless adapter, it is a NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. After downloading windows 10 i re downloaded drivers and updated them just in case but i am having a reoccurring issue of the adapter itself being shut off by windows 10 and i know that its windows 10 because i tried it with an old and a new adapter and the same issue. I havent tried Ethernet as i cant cause i am in a college dorm and my desk is really far away from the jack. i am sending an image of something weird but funny that i just noticed and i don't know if its the cause off my issue.
    Wireless Disconnects Randomly [​IMG]

:)

BigDaddyJlo, Aug 18, 2015

2. Frequent Wi-Fi Disconnections

Hello, I am experiencing frequent Wi-Fi disconnections when I play games, such as Overwatch, I get randomly disconnected mid-game. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have not tried Ethernet and my wireless card is 802.11ac. The computer I am using is
    ROG G20A. Thank you for reading this and possibly helping me!

TheLumpyBananaMan, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Luci1981 Win User
    WLAN random disconnect after Belle update

Hello,

After updating the Nokia N8 to Nokia Belle, I have an issue with Wireless LAN: it randomly connects and disconnect, especially when I am on nokia store app or when downloading large amount of data.

Any sugestion in solving the issue?

Regards,

Luci

Luci1981, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Wireless Disconnects Randomly

1. Wireless Disconnects Randomly - Similar Threads - Wireless Disconnects Randomly

2. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...
  3. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently: I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys will stick until I press the key being held down again. I don't have sticky keys enabled and I updated the motherboard...
  4. wifi random disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi random disconnection: My wifi disconnects randomly it is not frequent it could take a day or less but it happens after checking event logger reason is wifi disconnected by the driver i uninstalled drivers and installed them again , updated them still same issue , windows troubleshooting shows no...
  5. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...
  6. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...
  7. USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly: Hello, I have a problem with my usb micophone (t.bone from thomann.de) called the t.bone and it's from thomann. It randomly disconnects and I only know when it is disconnected when I try talking on discord. One day I noticed that it isn't discords problem but Windows 10...
  8. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...
  9. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Keyboard randomly disconnects in games: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing...
  10. Random & Consitant disconnections

Random & Consitant disconnections: Hi guys, I've been all over the web from first base to home and every fix I've tried has failed to work. I recently got a new modem and since i got this modem.... My internet has just decided to randomly drop and reconnect on my pc. Bare in mind we have several other devices...