Windows 10: Wireless display disable internet connection

Discus and support Wireless display disable internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I connect my Windows 10 Laptop to my wireless display Roku my internet connection is disabled. Windows fixes this by resetting the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Billz3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Billz3 Win User

Wireless display disable internet connection

When I connect my Windows 10 Laptop to my wireless display Roku my internet connection is disabled. Windows fixes this by resetting the network adapter, this restores my internet connection, but turns off the wireless display. Reconnecting to the wireless display again disables the internet connection. THIS USED TO WORK, BUT THAT WAS A FEW UPDATES AGO! I'm using Windows 10 Home, Version 1909, build 18363.752.

:)

Billz3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Apr 6, 2020
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless display disable internet connection - Similar Threads - Wireless display disable

2. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  3. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  4. Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to a wireless display: Hi,I have 3 laptops and want to use 1 as a wireless display. Situation as follow: PC1: new laptop running WIN 11PC2 & PC3: old and very old laptop both running WIN 10.PC3 as the wireless screen.Projecting:PC2=>PC3: OKPC1=>PC3: NOKI see PC3 in the list. It starts the...
  5. Wireless display not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display not connecting: I have an Intel Core M3 processor laptop and a Samsung tab s7 FE. I am trying to use my tablet as an extended screen, but am unable to. I have tried updating the drivers, changing the screen resolution. Previously I tried to connect my laptop to other monitors and TV as well...
  6. CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY: Good morning, I can connect my phone to a wireless display because it support easy projection. I don't need to install any app.Does windows 10 home support because it could't connect?...
  7. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  8. Connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to wireless display: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron with intel i7 and HD Graphics 5500. It has Miracast support and Wifi support verified according articles in different questions dxdiag.txt: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 4 CPUs Card name: IntelR HD Graphics 5500 Miracast:...
  9. No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display.: Hello, I currently do not have any connectivity to the internet from my desktop PC. My wireless adapter will not display available networks and router is working since I'm connected to it currently from my work laptop. In addition, several Network services will not start....
  10. wireless display connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    wireless display connection: Hello! I am having problems on connecting my laptop with the smart tv via miracast, It's says it's connecting, the on the tv appears a message that says connection realized then a black screen for a few seconds, and on the laptop it still connecting, after a minute or so it...