Windows 10: Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

Discus and support Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display. My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC" My laptop displays the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonLeeKirby, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display.

My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC"

My laptop displays the message "Connecting to your Device"

The laptop screen goes off.

The TV screen goes black (like it is trying to connect).

The laptop & TV go back to how they were before (i.e. they do not connect).

:)

JasonLeeKirby, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Lavin00 Win User

Connect to a wireless display (Samsung TV)

Hi,

My windows 10 recently received the latest windows updates and exactly after that I am not longer able to connect my ISUS Laptop to my wireless Samsung TV.

Before updates I just clicked on Display Settings/Multiple Displays and Connect to a wireless display and all was done after a almost one second I was connected without any issues but now when I click on Connect to a wireless display it founds my Samsung
    TV and starts the screen mirroring and then after a few seconds it says : Can not connect ...

Anyone? any tips?

Any ideas how to fix it? Can you revert the updates or can you rerun the update on just Connect to a wireless display?

I have tried everything without success.

Thanks

Bahman

Lavin00, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 17, 2018
  4. trinioli Win User

Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

Connect to wireless display - laptop with windows 10 does not detect TV

Hello all,

I am trying to connect my HP Pavilion 17 Notebook to my Samsung smart TV. I used to have no problem doing this then two days ago it won't connect, does not see the TV listed in connect to wireless displays. The tv is detected by my phone and also works with
    smart view but cannot see it with connecting to the wireless display.

I am at wits end about what to do!

Thanks

trinioli, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

1. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Wireless display fails

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  5. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  6. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless: Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-win-10-pro-to-samsung-tv-wireless/01e89404-2c3d-4c29-a9a3-0de9b194226c
  7. Wireless display connection fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless display connection fails: Hi! I’m trying to connect my old laptop to my new laptop as a second screen wireless. Every time I try to connect my old laptop to the new one, the connection fails. But when I try to connect new laptop to the old one, it works perfectly. I don’t know where’s the problem....
  8. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  9. Can't connect TV to wireless display

Can't connect TV to wireless display: I can't connect my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung 7 Series TV as a wireless display. I have no problem connecting the TV to my Windows 10 laptop, but when I try to do connect my desktop it either fails to connect or it connects but the picture is all messed up. 134679
  10. BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv)

BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv): whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv) it shows connecting to desktop on my tv and my pc shows a bsod with kernel security check fail stop code and restarts i am using win 10 please someone help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the wireless display connection fails

2. samsung tv windows 10 connect fails

3. samsung wireless display fails