Windows 10: Wireless Display Feature not working

Discus and support Wireless Display Feature not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop HP OMEN 15 Model 15-dc1038ur and a Sony BRAVIA TV KD-43XE7096. Both support miracast, but I can't wirelessly over WiFi connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William4815162342, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Wireless Display Feature not working

I have a laptop HP OMEN 15 Model 15-dc1038ur and a Sony BRAVIA TV KD-43XE7096. Both support miracast, but I can't wirelessly over WiFi connect my laptop to the TV. Windows 11 can't find the TV when I try to cast. It just says "No displays are available".

:)

William4815162342, Apr 19, 2022

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Wireless Display Feature not working

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Wireless Display Feature not working

1. Wireless Display Feature not working - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Feature

2. Wireless Display Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  3. Wireless Display Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  4. Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis

Wireless Display feature freezes on a regular basis: I have an issue on multiple PCs where the Wireless Display feature locks up and cannot be used until the machine is restarted. Sometimes the freezing extends to the entire "Settings" menu system.Is there a service that can be closed and restarted to restore functionality...
  5. Wireless Display isn't in optimal features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display isn't in optimal features: Hello I have this issue where I cannot find the " Wireless Display". When I go to Settings > Projecting to this PC it says: This device doesn't support receiving Miracast... even thought I have this written in my DxDiag.txt.: Miracast: Available, with HDCPI just want to...
  6. Wireless Display isn't in optimal features

Wireless Display isn't in optimal features: Hello I have this issue where I cannot find the " Wireless Display". When I go to Settings > Projecting to this PC it says: This device doesn't support receiving Miracast... even thought I have this written in my DxDiag.txt.: Miracast: Available, with HDCPI just want to...
  7. Wireless Display Feature not working

Wireless Display Feature not working: I have a laptop HP OMEN 15 Model 15-dc1038ur and a Sony BRAVIA TV KD-43XE7096. Both support miracast, but I can't wirelessly over WiFi connect my laptop to the TV. Windows 11 can't find the TV when I try to cast. It just says "No displays are available"....
  8. No wireless display feature in optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wireless display feature in optional features: i have miracast support,my window is original and my all drivers are up to date.In projecting to this pc it says my doesn't have support becouse it need wireless display optional feature but it's not there in my optional features i even searched it but it's not therePlease...
  9. No wireless display feature in optional features

No wireless display feature in optional features: i have miracast support,my window is original and my all drivers are up to date.In projecting to this pc it says my doesn't have support becouse it need wireless display optional feature but it's not there in my optional features i even searched it but it's not therePlease...
  10. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...