Windows 10: Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames

Discus and support Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Samsung TV and connected to it through wireless display. Sometimes it flickers if you do something on computer, but if you leave it, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Google61, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Google61 Win User

Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames

I have a Samsung TV and connected to it through wireless display. Sometimes it flickers if you do something on computer, but if you leave it, no flickering.

I recorded the thing and here’s the pictures:

Normal:

Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames [​IMG]

Flickers:

Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames 3593897d-7bf4-46fd-a43b-c1ce7026acee?upload=true.png

IRL you can’t see what’s going on in this state, but it’s annoying.

:)

Google61, Jul 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Windows Wireless Display Flicker

I have a monitor (HP 21 All-In One) with HDMI input that flickers when I use the Microsoft Wireless Display 2. It flickers before anything is connected. It seems to flicker once per 2 seconds. The flicker causes the screen to blank and then the colors
    cycle and it returns to normal.

It is a consistent, repeatable problem. I have connected and reconnected, reset, updated firmware (was up to date when it shipped, apparently)

Wired connections to the HP 21 device have no flicker. The same Microsoft Windows Wireless Display 2 works without flicker on a Sony television so I believe it is the way the HP 21 and the Microsoft Windows Wireless Display work poorly together.

Both monitors are being connected to from a Lumia 950 XL, and, to reiterate, the problem occurs before an device is connected.

What's next in trouble shooting?

Jeremy Sechler, Jul 10, 2018
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames - Similar Threads - Wireless display flickers

2. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  3. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  4. Flickering display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering display: I'm running Windows 10 version 21H1 on a recently refurbished Dell Optiplex 9020 desktop with a new 27" Dell monitor. The display flickers every 3 seconds and, for the first second of the flicker, the bottom1/3 of the display is covered by a virtual gray film. Have followed...
  5. Display Glitch

Display Glitch: Hi all. I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop. recently I've been experiencing a display glitch as shown in the images below. i think it is a software issue and not hardwarebut I am not sure. It only happens some of the time, and seems to be mostly on apps with lots...
  6. Apps/launchers glitching/flickering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps/launchers glitching/flickering?: I tried factory resetting my pc completely remove what could be a file that just needed to be removed but it didnt work. Apps and launchers still glitch like this? I’ve looked everywhere to try and solve this? I cant tell if its a hardware issue but the screen as a whole...
  7. Chrome glitching and flickering screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome glitching and flickering screen: Hi guys! Lately, I've been experiencing these glitchy flickery spasms while using google chrome on my HP Windows 10. I've tried the solutions where they change the display setting but it still doesn't work and it seems to only work for one account google chrome account. I've...
  8. display flickers

display flickers: I have an Hp 2311 X display and the screen has been flickering for a few months but is getting worse . i have the lastest display drivers AMD Redeon 5 . Any idea what could be causing it ?...
  9. Display Flickering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Flickering: I have been using the dell inspiron 13 5378 for 3 years now and have not had any issue except for some on and off heating issues .. Recently, my laptop display has started to flicker. I have updated drivers, changed refresh rate, rebooted and have done everything to fix it on...
  10. display flicker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    display flicker: while I connect to microsoft account in laptop . im using windows 10 Lenovo ideapad , I tired to solve this problem , plz help me ??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-flicker/5aedffd9-e128-42a8-84bc-88ddb715d9a2"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wirelesss display glitching

2. glitching issues with wireless display