Windows 10: Wireless display problems

Discus and support Wireless display problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi im having problems with connectiong to my samsung smart tv trough wireless display on my PC and was wondering how to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EliasHakala, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Wireless display problems

Hi im having problems with connectiong to my samsung smart tv trough wireless display on my PC and was wondering how to fix this.

:)

EliasHakala, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 26, 2022
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless display problems

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Wireless display problems

1. Wireless display problems - Similar Threads - Wireless display problems

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  5. Wireless display problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display problems: Hi im having problems with connectiong to my samsung smart tv trough wireless display on my PC and was wondering how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-display-problems/4bf69b27-f45a-431d-afea-d9783676f58a
  6. problem in wireless display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in wireless display.: My device shows wireless display available but i can not project my android to it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-wireless-display/a1f7185f-cbf9-4a47-8f99-6d6c6a05a99e
  7. Question wireless display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question wireless display problem: Hello, I have windows 10 1909 and Im trying to use the wireless display i can connect my android phone to the laptop and i can connect android to the smart tv too but i cant connect the laptop to the smart tv the tv appears to connect and shows " Ready to play " while laptop...
  8. Wireless Display settings, weird problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Display settings, weird problem.: Hi guys, So I got this weird problem. I tried to change the display settings of my tv, who I connected to my pc to view videos as I work on my pc. But it disconnected, and It won't connect anymore. But to change the settings back, it seems I need to connect. But that's...
  9. problems connecting Wireless display adapter

problems connecting Wireless display adapter: The problem is that I cant connect my PC to my TV using the Microsoft wireless display adapter. it works perfectly with my android phone but no matter what I tried it wont connect to the PC. It always show like its connecting (also in the TV screen) but then it dies after a...
  10. Wireless Display Adapter problem

Wireless Display Adapter problem: Hello i have WIN10 64bit my pc build is new and powerful. I bought the MSdisplay adapter connected on my LG OLEDB6 and my pc cant find/discover form Action Center>Connect neither from Settings>Devices>Add Device. I tried to connect it to another TV and pc and it did work.I...