Windows 10: Wireless Display status bar not going away

Discus and support Wireless Display status bar not going away in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I've had my laptop connected to my TV, after I disconnect I am stuck with this black bar at the top of the screen and it won't go away. anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mkr10001, Apr 29, 2019.

1. mkr10001 Win User

Wireless Display status bar not going away

When I've had my laptop connected to my TV, after I disconnect I am stuck with this black bar at the top of the screen and it won't go away.

anyone know how to get rid?

Wireless Display status bar not going away [​IMG]

:)

mkr10001, Apr 29, 2019

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Wireless Display status bar not going away - Similar Threads - Wireless Display status

2. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  3. Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer menu bar won't go away.: I've tried everything: folder settings menu settings missing, registry editing doesn't do anything, restarted explorer.exe a million times. EIther picture 1 or picture 2 is the result. I've recently updated Windows so I'm suspecting that may be the issue. Has anyone...
  4. Vertical light bar - won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vertical light bar - won't go away: I have a vertical light bar on my desk top and it stays on top of every page I open up. The slide is full on all the time and I can't move its position. Any idea how I can get rid of it? Thank you! Chicki...
  5. Media bar will not go away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media bar will not go away: Hello, I've been trying to watch movies on my laptop but the gigantic media bar which shows volume and what you're playing next to it will not go away. Literally as its starting to fade away, it will immediately come back.It tends to happen during loud scenes which seems to...
  6. Sound bar that won't go away.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound bar that won't go away.: Several months ago I ran an update and ended up with a sound bar on the top left and middle of my screen. For months, I have been unplugging my mouse and keyboard as I restart my machine and magically this has worked, however, now it doesn't. I am not computer savvy,...
  7. The task bar and exit options won’t go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The task bar and exit options won’t go away: So yesterday I deleted and re downloaded modern warfare because or something I won’t go into now. But ever since I started playing again the taskbar and the exit button won’t go away. This never happened the first time and I have not even opened setting since deleting it...
  8. task bar will not go away when i go to a different program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task bar will not go away when i go to a different program: task bar will not go away when I go to a different program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-will-not-go-away-when-i-go-to-a-different/b35aceb4-4b15-45ce-b44e-4a79ac0a007f
  9. the volume bar does not go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    the volume bar does not go away: so this has benn like this sice the beggining i think but i just noticed it now [ATTACH] and i it does not go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-bar-does-not-go-away/070c5aa1-152c-4c83-acf1-6905f845c923
  10. have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...

in Windows 10 Customization
    have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...: brightness status bar that won't go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-brightness-status-bar-that-has-appeared-in/461cb212-a678-45d0-b75b-4e32278347f5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unpin wireless display bar

2. windows wireless display bar

3. wireless display status bar not going away

4. connect to wireless dispay toolbar stuck,
  5. wireless display status bar wont go away,
  6. unpin wifi,
  7. black search bar at top of screen windows 10 connect to device,
  8. how to remove task bar from microsoft wireless conference,
  9. windows 10 wireless display toolbar,
  10. wireless display status bar does not go away,
  11. wireless display status not going away windows 10,