Windows 10: Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes

Discus and support Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I resolve this? Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffUnabia, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes

How can I resolve this? Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: yes

:)

JeffUnabia, Aug 6, 2020
  2. RKies Win User

Wireless Display Supported: No (Graphics Driver: No, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes)

How do i get de Graphics driver to yes

i have the latest drivers from AMD installed also including widi

RKies, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Miracast Not Supported - Nvidia says yes, Windows 10 says no

Open Command Prompt and type "netsh wlan show drivers" without " " you should get something like this

Wireless Display Supported: Yes (Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes)

this means both your graphics and wifi drivers support wireless display (Miracast)

GauravMuller, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes

Wireless Display Supported: No (Graphics Driver: No, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes)

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things odnt work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to download Display driver for Windows 10 if they are available on the manufacturers website. If you don't have the driver for Windows 10, please download for Windows 8.1 and install them in compatibility mode. Please follow the below link
    to install the drivers in compatibility.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Let us know if we could be of any help regarding to Windows in future. We’ll be glad to assist.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes

1. Wireless display supported no: graphics driver: No Wi-Fi driver: Yes - Similar Threads - Wireless display supported

2. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  3. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver update: Need to update wi fi drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-driver-update/317b50fb-1c10-4005-842f-862bef7d651b
  4. Wi-Fi driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  6. Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.3 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Release Notes This download is...
  7. Wi-Fi driver problem

Wi-Fi driver problem: I am having a problem with my new laptop sometimes when i open it there is no WiFi at all when I go to the settings it shows that i have a problem with the driver for the WiFi adapter https://imgur.com/3pdp2bH I tried uninstalling and installing the drive and it worked...
  8. wi fi driver

wi fi driver: I just got a new pc and it doesn't have wireless wifi only ethernal. Does anyone knows a driver witch i can install? I really need one because it is very hard to stay next to my router....
  9. Wi-Fi Driver

Wi-Fi Driver: Help I have a dell inspiron 3558 running windows 10. Been having issue with my wifi connects then disconnects. There is a driver update on the dell site. It downloads but will not install after 10 minutes it is still hanging at 1% ?? Anything that this computer illiterate...
  10. Planning to Reinstall Wi-Fi Driver

Planning to Reinstall Wi-Fi Driver: I'm planning to try reinstalling my wi-fi driver to see whether that fixes some Internet problems I'm having, but I need some questions answered first. I downloaded "WLAN Driver (Atheros, Realtek, Broadcom, Intel) for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook" from Lenovo, but some of...