Windows 10: Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

Discus and support Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I disconnect from my wireless display (surface go) and try to re-connect to it again (Ctrl-K option), the surface go device doesn't show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FTC777, Sep 23, 2020.

1. /u/FTC777 Win User

Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

Everytime I disconnect from my wireless display (surface go) and try to re-connect to it again (Ctrl-K option), the surface go device doesn't show up as an available device to connect to anymore.

The only work-around I have is to reboot my PC so that it sees the Surface Go again. Anyone here experienced this before and have any advice on how I would be able to solve this?

submitted by /u/FTC777
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FTC777, Sep 23, 2020
  2. davefaz Win User

Connecting Wireless Display

I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I "think" when I first connected there was sound, but somehow I seem to have broken it. Does anyone know whether a remote display should have sound and how I can get it back?

davefaz, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Can't connect to wireless display at all....

Hi,

Unable to connect to wireless display could be due to not supported projecting Settings on your computer.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about projecting to wireless display. You can try the troubleshooting steps indicated there and check if it will fix the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connect & disconnect

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Microsoft Products.

I understand your concern that you are unable to connect to Miracast using Microsoft Display Adapter, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to run a Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.

You may refer to the article below which will help you find the reason why the option 'add a wireless adapter display' will not show up.

Kindly refer to: Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

For more information on “Project to a wireless display with Miracast” refer the link below:

Project to a wireless display with Miracast

(Above links applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Feel free to get back to us for any further queries related to Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting?

1. Wireless Display: Unable to re-connect to wireless display after disconnecting? - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Unable

2. Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to a wireless display: Hi,I have 3 laptops and want to use 1 as a wireless display. Situation as follow: PC1: new laptop running WIN 11PC2 & PC3: old and very old laptop both running WIN 10.PC3 as the wireless screen.Projecting:PC2=>PC3: OKPC1=>PC3: NOKI see PC3 in the list. It starts the...
  3. Wireless display not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display not connecting: I have an Intel Core M3 processor laptop and a Samsung tab s7 FE. I am trying to use my tablet as an extended screen, but am unable to. I have tried updating the drivers, changing the screen resolution. Previously I tried to connect my laptop to other monitors and TV as well...
  4. Wireless display adapter disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless display adapter disconnects: Hi,I am facing issues with this item.I am using it on a PC Samsung 8 years old running Windows 10.It disconnect after 5 or 10 or15mn. Not always the same time.I have updated all drivers and also the adapter but without success.BUT this adapter works perfectly with my Android...
  5. CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY: Good morning, I can connect my phone to a wireless display because it support easy projection. I don't need to install any app.Does windows 10 home support because it could't connect?...
  6. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  7. Connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to wireless display: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron with intel i7 and HD Graphics 5500. It has Miracast support and Wifi support verified according articles in different questions dxdiag.txt: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 4 CPUs Card name: IntelR HD Graphics 5500 Miracast:...
  8. wireless display connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    wireless display connection: Hello! I am having problems on connecting my laptop with the smart tv via miracast, It's says it's connecting, the on the tv appears a message that says connection realized then a black screen for a few seconds, and on the laptop it still connecting, after a minute or so it...
  9. Connect To Wireless Display

Connect To Wireless Display: What devices can my Windows 10 tablet connect to? I have a Chromecast and Roku 4 on my TV but it sees neither of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-wireless-display/75ce0788-5464-4ff2-b765-28ea12d179f0
  10. Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display

Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display: Hello, I would like to cast my SurfacePro onto my all-in-one PC. I tried to do it using the "Connect to a Wireless Display" option, but at the end of the process a message comes up on my PC stating "protected content can't be viewed on this device." How can I fix this, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wireless display disconected