Windows 10: Wireless Driver for Surface Pro 3

Discus and support Wireless Driver for Surface Pro 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a surface pro 3 that the OS became corrupt and i did a full reimage from the advanced startup options. Now i don't have a wireless driver. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kormath, Aug 30, 2016.

1. kormath Win User

Wireless Driver for Surface Pro 3

I have a surface pro 3 that the OS became corrupt and i did a full reimage from the advanced startup options. Now i don't have a wireless driver. The wireless is showing under Other items in the device manager.

I've tried downloading the surface pro 3 driver package from Microsoft but i get an error.

Wireless Driver for Surface Pro 3 [​IMG]

So i downloaded the file again, same error. Tried opening the file with my work laptop (also Win10) and got this same error.

Looks like the MS driver package is corrupt. I can't find a download for just the wireless.

Any ideas?

:)

kormath, Aug 30, 2016
  2. Ratandeep Win User
    Ratandeep, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Surface Pro 3 No Wifi networks found issue on Windows 10

Hi Egon,

The driver for your network adapter could be outdated and incompatible, and that is one of the possible reason why you are experiencing issues with connecting to WiFi networks. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know which build and edition
    of Windows 10 is installed on your device. For initial troubleshooting, we suggest installing the wireless drivers for your Surface Pro 3 available on this
    link. You may download the driver using a different device and then install it on your Surface Pro 3.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

Kbird, Aug 31, 2016
  5. kormath Win User
    Yes i used the recovery image to do the reimage. I'll try the updates and see if that works.

Edit: That seems to have done the trick. Drivers are now installing. Thanks!

kormath, Aug 31, 2016
  6. Kbird Win User
    ok Great.... I have the non pro version 3 and check the Updates page regularly ....

Forgot to say I think you are supposed to use the .msi files to install rather than the drv_package direct or the zipfiles .

KB

Kbird, Aug 31, 2016
  7. kormath Win User
    That was part of the problem, i couldn't extract the package, anything i tried to do with it gave that error.

kormath, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless Driver for Surface Pro 3 - Similar Threads - Wireless Driver Surface

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Surface Pro 3 missing type cover drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 missing type cover drivers: My surface pro 3 has missing type cover drivers, i tried downloading the surface firmware according to my windows build but to no avail. The type cover works on my friends surface pro 3 but not mine. Ive tried hard resets, soft resets and ive even tried reinstalling windows...
  5. Surface Pro 3 Drivers - Device Not Migrated

Surface Pro 3 Drivers - Device Not Migrated: Hello, Recently the screen of my Surface Pro 3 has been experiencing phantom touches. I tried almost everything, including uninstalling the "HID-compliant touch screen". When I restarted the PC, the phantom touches are still unresolved, and now the driver has a "Device not...
  6. Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 3 wifi driver

2. surface pro 3 wifi drivers

3. surface pro 3 wireless drivers

4. surface pro wifi driver,
  5. surface pro 3 wireless network driver,
  6. driver wifi surface pro 3,
  7. surface pro 3 wireless driver,
  8. wireless surface pro drivers,
  9. driver for surface pro 3,
  10. surface pro wifi drivers,
  11. surface pro 3 cellular driver,