Windows 10: Wireless Driver Gone

Discus and support Wireless Driver Gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its been a while since I’ve been on my laptop, and had to reset it and start all over. My wireless driver is missing and i have to use a wireless usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeaLea2, Oct 28, 2019.

1. LeaLea2 Win User

Wireless Driver Gone

Its been a while since I’ve been on my laptop, and had to reset it and start all over. My wireless driver is missing and i have to use a wireless usb adapter in order to use the internet. Is there a way for me to get my wireless driver back?

:)

LeaLea2, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Wireless Driver Gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Driver Gone

1. Wireless Driver Gone - Similar Threads - Wireless Driver Gone

2. Drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers are gone?: Lenovo Ideapad 5 -15ILL05 81YKOS: Currently Windows 10 20H2 as I had to use a recovery key. My laptop recently had its screen replaced and shortly after the updates all rolled through after it being non functional for about 6 weeks, I lost access to both my precision touchpad...
  3. Drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers are gone?: Lenovo Ideapad 5 -15ILL05 81YKOS: Currently Windows 10 20H2 as I had to use a recovery key. My laptop recently had its screen replaced and shortly after the updates all rolled through after it being non functional for about 6 weeks, I lost access to both my precision touchpad...
  4. Drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. All wireless options are gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All wireless options are gone.: I'm on an AMD system using a 5800X CPU. After receiving an update all wifi options are gone. I tried different PCIe Wifi Cards and USB based systems. Device manager will see them when first connected. Connect to the internet and then delete them. I "Reset" my PC and this is...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter/Driver has Gone Rogue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter/Driver has Gone Rogue: Specs: HP Pavilion x360 ConvertibleOS: Windows 10 64 bitMy daughter's laptop is no longer recognizing the wireless network adapter. The driver is missing in action. It used to show up as hidden intelR Wireless-AC Adapter 9461, but now it's not there at all. When it was still...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter/Driver has Gone Rogue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter/Driver has Gone Rogue: Specs: HP Pavilion x360 ConvertibleOS: Windows 10 64 bitMy daughter's laptop is no longer recognizing the wireless network adapter. The driver is missing in action. It used to show up as hidden intelR Wireless-AC Adapter 9461, but now it's not there at all. When it was still...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter/Driver has Gone Rogue

9. Wireless Driver Gone When Gaming

Wireless Driver Gone When Gaming: I have a problem when playing a game my wifi driver is always missing, when I troubleshoot windows it always suggests a network reset, but the problem always comes back every time I play a game...
  10. Drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers are gone: So I reinstalled windows through recovery in settings. I chose to keep my stuff after the wipe but once it was complete all my drivers where gone. Ethernet, wireless, audio, you name it. I tried installing the drivers though the manufacturer website and moved it though USB...