Windows 10: Wireless driver problem

Discus and support Wireless driver problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The WiFi menu is empty and troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. There's a yellow warning sign on the driver. I tried to rest the network,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SohilaAkram, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Wireless driver problem

The WiFi menu is empty and troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. There's a yellow warning sign on the driver. I tried to rest the network, uninstall drivers and update them but nothing solved the issue. What should I do?Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56

:)

SohilaAkram, Oct 23, 2021

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless driver problem

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Wireless driver problem

1. Wireless driver problem - Similar Threads - Wireless driver problem

2. During problem Wireless bluetooth driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During problem Wireless bluetooth driver installation: Hello,Try to installation driver in my computer windows 7 but below issue are showing . any one heal me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/during-problem-wireless-bluetooth-driver/c5bae31d-b0a3-490e-a4f0-1317dbbebb20
  3. Wireless driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless driver problem: The WiFi menu is empty and troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. There's a yellow warning sign on the driver. I tried to rest the network, uninstall drivers and update them but nothing solved the issue. What should I do?Windows is still setting up the class...
  4. Wireless driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless driver problem: The WiFi menu is empty and troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. There's a yellow warning sign on the driver. I tried to rest the network, uninstall drivers and update them but nothing solved the issue. What should I do?Windows is still setting up the class...
  5. Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter: I have already tried a lot of fixes. I disabled and the enabled the drives in device management, I have uninstalled the software and restarted the pc, and I even tried to update the drivers from a USB. This started after I went onto my omen command center its an hp omen...
  6. Wireless Driver Problem

Wireless Driver Problem: Hello, I've been having a problem with my network adapters. It's been days since I have been experiencing not veing able to connect to my wifi and I believe that it has nothing to do with my internet connection since it works on other devices perfectly. I tried...
  7. Help - Stubborn Wireless Driver Problem.

Help - Stubborn Wireless Driver Problem.: The problem started about a couple weeks ago and it evolved over time. Problem setup: Surfing the internet over my Lenovo Ideapad 520 Laptop via WiFi. Initially the problem spawned randomly, surfing the internet then the connection drops and the Chrome Dinosaur appears,...
  8. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...
  9. Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver: I attach the zip file as requested. The driver is the latest on that Dell have released. There are three minidumps here, all of which occurred while I was working using the wireless ethernet, never any problems when using wired. Cheers Dave 73400
  10. Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?

Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?: Hello, For a few months now I have been encountering issues with wifi connections. They tend to be unstable and my laptop periodically loses connection to the network, or cannot connect to begin with. (or the wifi symbol in the task bar has the yellow exclamation point)...