Windows 10: wireless driver

Discus and support wireless driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I M USING WIN 10 IN MY DESKTOP .......BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY WIFI IS NOT CONNECTING OR NOT SHOWING IN THE SYSTEM ....I WANT PROPER DRIVER TO CONNECT MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ANNBROOKSHIRE, Mar 18, 2019.

1. wireless driver

I M USING WIN 10 IN MY DESKTOP .......BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY WIFI IS NOT CONNECTING OR NOT SHOWING IN THE SYSTEM ....I WANT PROPER DRIVER TO CONNECT MY PC INTO A WIRELESS CONNECTION. when I check my driver it says its working properly but again wifi is not even showing . please help.. thanks in advance

:)

ANNBROOKSHIRE, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 18, 2019
  4. wireless driver

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

wireless driver

1. wireless driver - Similar Threads - wireless driver

2. JBL T110BT Wireless Drivers for Windows 7 Professional , 64bits.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL T110BT Wireless Drivers for Windows 7 Professional , 64bits.: Hi,https://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-headphones/JBL+T110BT.html?dwvar_JBL%20T110BT_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current I have JBL T110BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones and I could not pair it with my Dell Latitude E7240, with Windows 7, 64bits. I haven't found the drivers.Many thanks!Jo...
  3. JBL T110BT Wireless Drivers for Windows 7 Professional , 64bits.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL T110BT Wireless Drivers for Windows 7 Professional , 64bits.: Hi,https://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-headphones/JBL+T110BT.html?dwvar_JBL%20T110BT_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current I have JBL T110BT Wireless In-Ear Headphones and I could not pair it with my Dell Latitude E7240, with Windows 7, 64bits. I haven't found the drivers.Many thanks!Jo...
  4. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  5. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  6. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...: I was using Windows 10 as my main OS. the first time of using windows 10, I was unable to connect wifi with my laptop, then I have to re-install the OS, after that, I was just able to use wifi for a week and the old problem happens again, then I have also reset the OS at the...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros AR5B93 Wireless Network Adapter drivers: I cannot find working drivers anywhere, most links for the drivers for this product lead me to a different products drivers, which won't work, the base drivers lock me to 24 kbs, any help tracking this accursed file would most help...
  9. Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device

Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device: Specifically, I wanted to see if it was possible for me to host a wireless hotspot on a windows 10 laptop then connect these windows ce devices and push drivers in a file through the wireless connection....
  10. Realtek Wireless Driver.

Realtek Wireless Driver.: As of August 5th, 2021, are there any newest Realtek Wireless Drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-driver/cea49cf4-db1d-4b01-8308-7bd9a58511bb