Windows 10: wireless drivers

Discus and support wireless drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me install wireless drivers in my pc windows 10 version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by waweru, Nov 20, 2018.

1. waweru Win User

wireless drivers

Please help me install wireless drivers in my pc

windows 10 version 1803

:)

waweru, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 20, 2018
  4. wireless drivers

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

wireless drivers

1. wireless drivers - Similar Threads - wireless drivers

2. Intel Wireless-AC 9461 for Laptop Infinix Y1 - drivers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless-AC 9461 for Laptop Infinix Y1 - drivers not working: help me! Windows 11 Home EditionMy wifi driver isn't workingI can't use the Intel driverInfinix doesn't have any wifi driversThe Laptop doesn't have an ethernet portI use my mobile using usb to upload to my laptopcan't revert back to the old microsoft driver it shows error...
  3. Intel Wireless-AC 9461 for Laptop Infinix Y1 - drivers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless-AC 9461 for Laptop Infinix Y1 - drivers not working: help me! Windows 11 Home EditionMy wifi driver isn't workingI can't use the Intel driverInfinix doesn't have any wifi driversThe Laptop doesn't have an ethernet portI use my mobile using usb to upload to my laptopcan't revert back to the old microsoft driver it shows error...
  4. missing wireless driver.

missing wireless driver.: Recently i ran BootCamp on a mac computer to download windows ten. I did the setup and restarted to realise I was not connected to the internet. After a couple of hours i found device manager. I checked my drivers and to my horror there was no wireless driver. I have looked...
  5. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing wireless driver.: Recently i ran BootCamp on a mac computer to download windows ten. I did the setup and restarted to realise I was not connected to the internet. After a couple of hours i found device manager. I checked my drivers and to my horror there was no wireless driver. I have looked...
  6. missing wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  8. Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi

Wireless driver missing cannot connect to wifi: Hello to everyone!!I have a problem it's about DriversToday when I opened my laptop and I saw that I can't connect to internet so I tried to find the driver wireless but I was not able to find it,my laptop HP is Running windows 7,32 bitKind regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...: Solution: Install the the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center . This will allow you to change settings and understand the functions of the keyboard even though this keyboard wasn't listed in the info for supported keyboards. [Link below]Even though the keyboard driver was...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...: Solution: Install the the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center . This will allow you to change settings and understand the functions of the keyboard even though this keyboard wasn't listed in the info for supported keyboards. [Link below]Even though the keyboard driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (code 56)