Windows 10: Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

Discus and support Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KurachiM [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KurachiM, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

/u/KurachiM, Jan 17, 2021

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Wireless stereo headset

When you setup your BT headset, if it supports that ability to listen to sounds it will appear in the services listing. Not only will HANDS FREE appear but if wireless stereo is supportes, it will appear.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 17, 2021
  4. VortixDev Win User

Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

Why does Spotify take control of my Bluetooth earphones' stereo output?

I own Bluetooth earphones, which I have paired with my Windows 10 laptop.

I can happily listen to audio from various different sources, until I play music through Spotify. Once I do, Spotify seems to completely hijack the stereo output device. If I pause the music and attempt to listen to another source (such as YouTube), I can no longer hear the audio playback despite seeing the amplitude bar move in the Windows sound settings. However, if I resume the Spotify music whilst the other sound source is still outputting, I can hear the other sound in the background of Spotify's output. Without restarting the earphones, I have found two ways of restoring the ability for other applications to output sound:

• If I right click on the earphones' Hands-Free device in the Windows playback device list and select "Test", I briefly hear the test output via the Hands-Free device and then suddenly the stereo output from the non-Spotify application continues.
    • If I close Spotify whilst music is playing (and so the other app's audio can be heard in the background), the audio from the non-Spotify application can be heard again. However, if I close it whilst Spotify is paused, the non-Spotify audio does not resume.

I've found a hotfix in which disabling "Show desktop overlay when using media keys" from the Spotify settings prevents this issue from occuring, but what is causing this strange behaviour?

Note: I've disabled the ability for applications to take exclusive control of both the "Stereo" and "Hands-Free" playback devices for my earphones, to no avail.

VortixDev, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

1. Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,... - Similar Threads - Wireless Earphone Stereo

2. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  3. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  4. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  6. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  7. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

8. Bluetooth Headphone Won't Connect in Stereo Just in Hands Free

Bluetooth Headphone Won't Connect in Stereo Just in Hands Free: HiI have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headphonesPre their update 2.5.0 I got them to work as when connecting via Bluetooth it showed both LE and Stereo and I selected the Stereo, it worked great and audio was very good. Since I reinstalled Windows 10, the Bluetooth pairing only shows...
  9. jib+ wireless earphones hands free ag audio not showing up

jib+ wireless earphones hands free ag audio not showing up: I just bought some wireless earphones at walmart. i saw "free ag audio" come up and it was for the microphone. Then it just disappeared, now my wireless earphones microphone dosen't work. I tried going to control panel to see if i had my microphone muted, but i didnt even...
  10. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...