Windows 10: Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

Discus and support Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KurachiM [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KurachiM, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

/u/KurachiM, Jan 17, 2021

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Wireless stereo headset

When you setup your BT headset, if it supports that ability to listen to sounds it will appear in the services listing. Not only will HANDS FREE appear but if wireless stereo is supportes, it will appear.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 17, 2021
  4. VortixDev Win User

Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

Why does Spotify take control of my Bluetooth earphones' stereo output?

I own Bluetooth earphones, which I have paired with my Windows 10 laptop.

I can happily listen to audio from various different sources, until I play music through Spotify. Once I do, Spotify seems to completely hijack the stereo output device. If I pause the music and attempt to listen to another source (such as YouTube), I can no longer hear the audio playback despite seeing the amplitude bar move in the Windows sound settings. However, if I resume the Spotify music whilst the other sound source is still outputting, I can hear the other sound in the background of Spotify's output. Without restarting the earphones, I have found two ways of restoring the ability for other applications to output sound:

• If I right click on the earphones' Hands-Free device in the Windows playback device list and select "Test", I briefly hear the test output via the Hands-Free device and then suddenly the stereo output from the non-Spotify application continues.
    • If I close Spotify whilst music is playing (and so the other app's audio can be heard in the background), the audio from the non-Spotify application can be heard again. However, if I close it whilst Spotify is paused, the non-Spotify audio does not resume.

I've found a hotfix in which disabling "Show desktop overlay when using media keys" from the Spotify settings prevents this issue from occuring, but what is causing this strange behaviour?

Note: I've disabled the ability for applications to take exclusive control of both the "Stereo" and "Hands-Free" playback devices for my earphones, to no avail.

VortixDev, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,...

1. Wireless Earphone Stereo cannot connect and is stuck in "Hands Free". I tried everything,... - Similar Threads - Wireless Earphone Stereo

2. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...
  3. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.: My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue. But i can hear from stereo mode. Can anyone tell me how to use the mic and hands free mode. One more thing the headset's mic...
  4. Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset unable to switch between "hands-free" and Stereo: I had what seems to be a fairly common problem with my Bluetooth headset. the audio would sound canny and horrible most of the time. i found a solution that said to uncheck the "Hands-free Telephony" box under the services tab, in devices, for the headphones. doing so allowed...
  5. Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues: I have Boat Rockerzz 255 headset. It's a Bluetooth headset. I have Bluetooth 3.x in my PC. Whenever, I connect my headphones with pc, it shows two options- 1. Stereo and 2. Hands free. When, it's on stereo, I can listen to music and video with good quality. But whenever i...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds only shows as hands free not stereo

Bluetooth earbuds only shows as hands free not stereo: I recently purchased a new Bluetooth earbud, works great on phone but when i connect it to my windows 10 laptop, it connects them as hands free only, in bluetooth setting it shows "connected, voice", i have a bluetooth headphone it works fine and it shows "connected, music"...
  7. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...
  8. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.: I'm using SkullCandy Crusher headphones with a dell windows 10 PC. They were working before I went on vacation. Before vacation, in the sound control panel the headset would show up twice, one as stereo, and one as hands-free AG. I would have the Stereo one as my default...
  9. wireless earphones

wireless earphones: I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-earphones/ff3cc5df-754b-49e1-a92a-eb4a8c11b1b4
  10. JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.: My JBL Flip 3 Speaker when connected via Bluetooth is not connecting as stereo speakers. It's not responding when I tried manually reconnecting it from Sound Control Panel. It is however connecting as hands-free device but audio quality is very poor. Please help. [ATTACH]...