Windows 10: wireless earphones

Discus and support wireless earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SGM31, May 11, 2019.

1. SGM31 Win User

wireless earphones

I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones?

:)

SGM31, May 11, 2019

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 11, 2019
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, May 11, 2019
  4. wireless earphones

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, May 11, 2019
Thema:

wireless earphones

1. wireless earphones - Similar Threads - wireless earphones

2. I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...: I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO BALANCER SLIDE TOGETHER CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME AN SOLUTION ASAP !...
  3. I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...: I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO BALANCER SLIDE TOGETHER CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME AN SOLUTION ASAP !...
  4. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...: What are the steps in detail to get Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone be paired with the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Windows 10? Has anyone ever had success with this kind of pair ?In the Backbeat Fit 3100 Series User Guide, there is no information to pair the...
  5. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...: What are the steps in detail to get Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone be paired with the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Windows 10? Has anyone ever had success with this kind of pair ?In the Backbeat Fit 3100 Series User Guide, there is no information to pair the...
  6. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

7. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  8. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

Problem with my wireless earphone's mic: I have Boat Rockerz 330 pro. It has great mic and sound quality but when I connect to any discord’s channel it mutes all other sounds including itself coming from any app, or when a join a meeting it then also mutes all other sounds including itself. It only works when i...
  9. Problem with my wireless earphone's mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My bluetooth wireless earphones pair but do not function on my laptop. Some help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth wireless earphones pair but do not function on my laptop. Some help?: Xiaomi Mi true wireless earphones air pro pair with my laptop but they do not function. Their device category is not recognised, it is paired as an unknown device and it does not appear as an audio device in sound settings consequently and cannot be chosen and used for sound...