Windows 10: Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

Discus and support Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been running windows 7 forever on one computer in my house but recently decided to upgrade to windows 10. It's been a complete nightmare driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djkorben, Feb 1, 2019.

1. djkorben Win User

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

I've been running windows 7 forever on one computer in my house but recently decided to upgrade to windows 10.

It's been a complete nightmare driver wise from the get go, whereas my other computer in the house was smooth sailing the whole way through. anyways, I have an older Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 (that came with a wireless entertainment keyboard 7000 and a wireless laser mouse 8000) and is connected using a microsoft bluetooth transceiver v3.0.

I was using intellipoint for all the extra mouse/keyboard functions and eventually started using microsoft mouse and keyboard centre but since installing windows 10, I can't for the life of me get the mouse and keyboard app to recognize my devices. I used to be able to set it to hardware mode and not software mode for the transceiver and that would fix the issues with previous versions of windows

They all work perfectly, except for all the media buttons / zoom / gadgets etc and the ability to give the mouse different commands for the different extra buttons. I've tried everything in some older forums (reinstalled drivers / reinstalled windows / tried different USB ports etc) but nothing works.

I came across this old forum topic - Windows 8 Bluetooth Transceiver Issues but it doesn't look like his issues were ever solved.

Can anybody out there help me with this? I know it's been 10 years and I should just get a new keyboard and mouse but it just works so well still.

***Modified Title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Transceiver Help***

:)

djkorben, Feb 1, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth... wed8000_web_thm.jpg

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth... wlm8000_web_thm.jpg

After the Habu gaming mouse, Microsoft Hardware announced yesterday the industry's first wireless rechargeable and backlit desktop, the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000. Microsoft also introduced two other new sleek desktops, the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 and the Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 - along with its first rechargeable mouse, the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000. The desktops tap into the most innovative wireless technology with 2.4GHz Bluetooth technology. Featuring smart backlighting features the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000, dubbed the "ultimate keyboard", will automatically adjusted the backlight based on the amount of light in the room. It also features proximity awareness to sense when the user walks away from the keyboard, which prompts it to turn off to conserve battery life and turn back on when the user returns. The Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 will be available in February 2007 with estimated price of $249.95 (U.S.). Go to this page to learn more about the new Microsoft products.

Source: THG

malware, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

I have the Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 (a truly great product), and it seems there is no Windows 10 support for the Mouse (Natural Wireless Mouse 7000). It shows up in my devices as a generic Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse, and is not shown
    in the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. The keyboard seems to be just fine in Windows 10, but the generic mouse driver is terrible. The scroll wheel scrolls so fast that you cannot reasonably use it. Interesting, just opening the Mouse Properties in
    Control Panel and changing the Vertical Scrolling seems to fix it...for awhile, then its back to scrolling at super high speed.

1. Anyway to fix this with the standard Win10 drivers?

2. Are there any native Win10 drivers for the Natural WIreless Mouse 7000?

SterlingIV, Feb 1, 2019
  4. dankbudz Win User

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse, and USB receiver

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard set.
    Includes: Keyboard, mouse, and usb receiver and everything is wireless.
    Bought Originally at Fry's Electronics for 150 and i have no need of it since i got a 300 dollar Logitech Set. Official Link: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033

Asking price $80 OR 1gb 184-pin DDR ram

dankbudz, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth... - Similar Threads - Wireless Entertainment Desktop

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 Won't Connect via Bluetooth to Desktop

Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 Won't Connect via Bluetooth to Desktop: I recently built a new PC and had an older Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 I wanted to use with it. I hold down the Bluetooth button on the back of it and the red/green indicator starts flashing like its ready to pair. My PC shows it in the list of...
  7. Wireless keyboard & mouse

Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  8. mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000: [ATTACH] As you can see from the photo the mouse keys on the keyboard are not accessible and factional. Why is this happening? It was an expensive keyboard and i hope that i am doing something wrong. Microsoft keyboard and mouse center version 2.3.188.0 The newer...
  9. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless entertainment keyboard 7000 windows 10

2. pilote bleutooth wireless entertaiment keyboard 7000