Windows 10: Wireless hdmi

Discus and support Wireless hdmi in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, Oct 20, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Wireless hdmi

I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi.

My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos?

:)

huffman, Oct 20, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 20, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Wireless hdmi

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Wireless hdmi

1. Wireless hdmi - Similar Threads - Wireless hdmi

2. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  3. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  4. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  5. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  6. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft wireless HDMI Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless HDMI Adapter: Is the following configuration possible: - one laptop - two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - desktop extended across all three displays laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2I have dell 5320 laptop. I bought two microsoft wireless HDMI...
  8. Microsoft wireless HDMI Adapter

Microsoft wireless HDMI Adapter: Is the following configuration possible: - one laptop - two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - desktop extended across all three displays laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2I have dell 5320 laptop. I bought two microsoft wireless HDMI...
  9. Wireless hdmi

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless hdmi: I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos? 142889
  10. Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?: Just want to hear some opinions. For reference, please use this Amazon.ca link...….. https://www.amazon.ca/Nyrius-Transmi...receiver&psc=1 112967

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using windows acction centre wireless hdmi on laptop