Windows 10: Wireless hdmi

Discus and support Wireless hdmi in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, Oct 20, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Wireless hdmi

I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi.

My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos?

:)

huffman, Oct 20, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 20, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Wireless hdmi

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Wireless hdmi

1. Wireless hdmi - Similar Threads - Wireless hdmi

2. USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB receiver not working properly for wireless desktop 900: Not too long ago I bought the Wireless Desktop 900 from Harvey Norman and it seemed to have stopped working. I noticed as I pulled it out after my computer saying that windows does not recognize it, the metal casing at the end started to pull off. I believe that was the...
  3. Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355: Realtek USB Wireless Device fails after application of KB4522355. Plug and Play alert fires several times. Device is visible but hidden in Device Manager. Removed and reinstalled KB4522355 with the same result. Wasn't this KB supposed to fix WiFi?...
  4. the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Xbox wireless one s work only with Bluetooth 4.0 +: For those who had problems with the strange PIN request for xbox one s control connection on their bluetooth on windows 10 updated and the answers were always the same, i say the problem in my case was that the usb bluetooth adapter has to be 4.0 . Make sure your Bluetooth...
  5. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to wireless display: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rzfzr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duy3dk/cant_connect_to_wireless_display/
  6. Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching

Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching: Hi, I have half a dozen or more keyboard Mouse pairs and dongles but they have not been labeled. I am trying to figure out what dongle goes with which mouse keyboard pair. From what I have read, the pairs are hard coded for each other and cannot be re-paired. Is there a P/N...
  7. My wireless printer has suddenly said "status offline"

My wireless printer has suddenly said "status offline": my computer does not recognise the printer......says it is offline or not switched on when it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-has-suddenly-said-status/f41b6908-afee-4901-a74c-a9c657286a93
  8. Wireless networking adapter is missing and can't be re-installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless networking adapter is missing and can't be re-installed: HP Envy laptop Used the Apple updater to update to the latest version of iTunes. After re-starting, I have no wireless networks: the adapter is missing from Device Manager. System restore did not solve the issue. Tried installing the driver, both using the HP assistant...
  9. Wireless hdmi

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless hdmi: I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos? 142889
  10. Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?: Just want to hear some opinions. For reference, please use this Amazon.ca link...….. https://www.amazon.ca/Nyrius-Transmi...receiver&psc=1 112967