Windows 10: Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help!

Discus and support Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a mild hearing handicap where I can hear more in my right ear over my left ear. I recently bought Corsair Void Elite Wireless headphones after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Timoff, Sep 2, 2020.

1. /u/Timoff Win User

Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help!

I have a mild hearing handicap where I can hear more in my right ear over my left ear. I recently bought Corsair Void Elite Wireless headphones after replacing a set of Corsair Void Pro USB headphones. Before buying these, I tried a set of Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless headphones and ran into the same problem. The issue appears to be with the Windows generic USB audio driver but I am not certain.

On the old Void Pro USB set, I used plug and play drivers and in the Windows 10 Sound settings under "Sound > Playback > Right click Headset Earphone Properties > Levels > Balance" I was able to balance the headphones to adjust for my hearing issue.

With the new Void Elite Wireless headphones and with the Steelseries Arctic 7s, this button is no longer visible. I have searched and searched for a way to enable Right/Left balancing and I cannot find a way. I have asked about the Corsair iCue and Steelseries Engine softwares and it does not appear either of these allows for left/right channel volume balancing.

How can these headphones be adjusted to fit one's left/right handicap?

submitted by /u/Timoff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Timoff, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to use the newly purchased headphone.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC & headphone?
    • Are you using USB headset or 3.5 mm jack?
    • Did you check the headphone on a different device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + I key and open
      Windows Settings
    2. Click on System and select Sound from the
      left pane.
    3. Now click on Sound Control panel from the
      right pane.
    4. Click on Playback tab and select the headphone from the list.
    5. Now click on Properties and select
      Levels
      tab.
    6. Click on Balance and move both the slider to
      100 and click Ok.

Please help us with more information to assist you further and as this is an English forum, for better understanding, we would appreciate if you could reply in English. If you are looking for the language that you are comfortable
    to communicate, then click on the Globe icon on the bottom left corner and select the language.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help! - Similar Threads - Wireless Headphone Audio

2. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  3. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  4. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED: I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I checked the balancing and I need to drop it down to 50 to make them balanced. I tried with a different headset and its still...
  6. Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones: Hi everyone, I'm here asking for help again. I am hearing impaired, which means I can barely hear in my left. I have a set of Steelseries Arctis 7, which I am using wirelessly through a wireless hub that was included in my purchase. The problem is, it connects to my PC...
  7. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  8. Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10: I know how to get to the balance option, but instead of balancing left and right, it gives me the option of balancing 1 and 2. The type of headphones are e7 cowins if that helps at all. Edit: Both of the balance adjusters move together and just change overall volume....
  9. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  10. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to balance left and right audio arctis 1

2. steelseries arctis left right balance

3. arctis pro bluetooth volume right ear

4. Arctis 9X sound balance,
  5. arctis pro wireless abalance,
  6. arctis pro wireless balance ,
  7. arctis 7 sound balance ,
  8. arctis 7 balance